Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really don;t see the big deal...I have pretty much Passively done path finding on 3 toons, I may have to go a bit out of my way for the rep and 2 of the dailies I'm missing...

15+ Year Old Account
    If doing the pathfinder achievement is to much effort for u, perhaps u dont deserve to fly, hf using ground mounts
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    Welcome to an RPG, where you need to play the game to progress. Shocker. Go play Candy Crush where you can just pay your way to winning.
    Hey man, starting in WotlK Blizzard started to make everything in the game convenient. So why not flying? Why not tri spec? Activision has shown time and again that they only care about making money, so why not take the path that involves them making the most money and including quadruple spec and flying from level 40? Doesn't make any sense. Also it's very tough to call this game a RPG anymore, it's more of an action adventure game.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Molagzhul View Post
    the only reason people complain now about this achievement is because they were spoiled with the flying feature for a few expansions now. Back in BC when you had to earn your flying and the mounts it was considered a great achievement, everyone wanted to do it and whoever didnt do it had no reason to complain because it isnt a big secret achievement.
    This achievement for flying is a good move imo, although i think it should have come sooner, however, just as before people dont have any real reason to complain, you want it u can have it but u have to go get it yourself.
    If you dont have time to rep farm or collect treasures then u obviously dont have time to do anything that requires flying as well, so do without it......because honestly, these achievements didnt take long at all.
    We must have played a different BC then because all you needed was level 70 and gold. Now 1000/5000 gold for flying and epic flying respectively was no trivial task back then, but it wasn't game breaking, depending on your servers economy. Maybe a few hours grinding primals and auctioning.

There was no "had to earn". The amount of work that required back then was still less work than the pathfinder achievement.

So people who obviously never played TBC should stop pretending they were there and spouting such tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    We must have played a different BC then because all you needed was level 70 and gold. Now 1000/5000 gold for flying and epic flying respectively was no trivial task back then, but it wasn't game breaking, depending on your servers economy. Maybe a few hours grinding primals and auctioning.

There was no "had to earn". The amount of work that required back then was still less work than the pathfinder achievement.

So people who obviously never played TBC should stop pretending they were there and spouting such tripe.

Sorry, but pathfinder is 5x easier than earning the gold was back then.

Those who primarily PvP in instanced content will have minimal benefit from flying, so it isn't surprising that the content it primarily benefits - world PvE is the content you have to participate in to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Sorry, but pathfinder is 5x easier than earning the gold was back then.
    Then you were bad at earning gold because I pretty much dinged 70 with the 1000 gold for the slow flying, and then when I got annoyed at how slow it was I cashed in a bunch of etherium prison keys for the spam green loot and was up to 5k in no time, whilst simultaneously gathering the mats to upgrade my flying machine to epic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Then you were bad at earning gold because I pretty much dinged 70 with the 1000 gold for the slow flying, and then when I got annoyed at how slow it was I cashed in a bunch of etherium prison keys for the spam green loot and was up to 5k in no time, whilst simultaneously gathering the mats to upgrade my flying machine to epic mode.
    Then you must be BAD at obtaining pathfinder.

I just used my gold to buy the tokens and life was good. Just awaiting for the patch and I will be flying. How anyone can complain about this is beyond me.

I am sure that rep requirements will be scrapped after hitting live and mass outrage occurs over it
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    It's not hard to make a blizzard quote, just type whatever is under here
    [ blizzquote ] type whatever u want [ /blizzquote ]
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Never call someboy "lazy" in a videogame. Thats an inherent contradiction.
    No, you can be lazy in everything. You can even be lazy to look at the food you eat while laying on your back

There are lazy players and players who invest a little bit time and efford to get a reward. If you are too lazy to do anything, don't expect a reward.
    If the sloth would have been to lazy to move the arm it would not have any food at all. You need to invest a minimal ammount of efford to get something. Even in a videogame. A videogame that plays itself and gives rewards for nothing is useless and boring.

So in conclusion I repeat myself:
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Woa blizzard white knights in full force. Back of a little.
    So its ok for that mindless retarded long grind ass achievement to be required for a feature that was basically free for most expansions right?
    Flight didn't have an identity, still doesn't. Getting it for gold was originally a bad idea I think. Setting work in to obtaining something as luxury as flight seems more right overall. And it is one damn meta achievement, it is even account wide, so only needed once. As many has said, they were even over half way done before it was even implemented.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I can't hear what no-flyers have to say, I'm too high in the air and I can't hear you over the flutter sound of my flying mounts wings.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2015-08-29 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I can't hear what no-flyers have to say, I'm too high in the air and I can't hear you over the flutter sound of my flying mounts wings.
    Been flying in Draenor since level 2 of my first Garrison.

#SolveFirstWorldProblemsWithEngineering
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Been flying in Draenor since level 2 of my first Garrison.
    #SolveFirstWorldProblemsWithEngineering
    same here
    #brofist