Deleted

Marked For Death with T18 Combat - ideal usage help

With T18, I've heard it's best to use Marked For Death with Combat spec.

If this is the case, is it best to use it on cooldown in general (without fight-specific mechanics)? Or wait for Deep Insight etc?

Currently using Combat in HfC on Assault, Iskar, and Xhulhorac.
    With Assault and Xhulhorac the small adds are pretty constant, but with Iskar when there is only 1 target for a while, I would like to know if there is a best method to use Marked For Death.

Deleted
    There is no best way of using MfD, ideal usage is different with every boss and every raid group. In order to maximize it's value you need to have a very strong perception of how good your raid is and how the boss mechanics work.

Simply put, you use it on the boss when you're not expecting any adds to die(not spawn) in the next 60 seconds. But whether it's best to use it right away or wait for a red cycle depends entirely on you. e.g. on Iskar, with a high geared group you'd want to use MfD asap because raid damage is high and it will be ready again right when first wave of adds start dropping low. If the raid group is medium geared you might want to wait for red cycle to use it and it will be ready at the same stage. If the group is low geared, you'd want to use it right away on pull, use it again on boss in 60 seconds and it will be ready again at the same stage as before.

Honestly? I don't think it does THAT much of a difference on what stage of bandit's guile you use it as long as you don't use it on boss when there are (going to be) adds around. And try not to use it when AR or KS is ready since you could be reducing their cd by 10 seconds otherwise.

On constant add fights like assault / xhul / manno / archi you use it on the add that will die first.
    Last edited by mmoc325e08f867; 2015-08-28 at 11:24 AM.