Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW II: Reign of Chaos

It is time for World of Warcraft II Blizzard. In fact, it is past time. The failure of WoD is a clear indication of the need for a new version of World of World of Warcraft II. Here is how to get it right this time:

• WoW II should be a PREQUEL BASED ON THE WARCRAFT III STORYLINE.
    • WoW II should INCLUDE ALL OF THE GREAT HEROES AND VILLANS including Uther, Arthas, Teranus, Jaina, Thrall, Sylvanas etc.
    • WoW II should have THREE PLAYABLE FACTIONS:
    o ALLIANCE - real paladins, alliance only
    o HORDE - real blademasters, horde only
    o SCOURGE - real deahtknights, scourge only
    • WoW II should IMPLEMENT THE WARCRAFT III HERO CLASSES.
    • WoW II should implement 3 FACTION OPEN WORLD PVP.
    • WoW II should be BUY TO PLAY.
    • WoW II should be NOT BE PAY TO WIN BUT THERE SHOULD BE SIGNIFICANT SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS i.e. exclusive access to content, faster experience gain, faster honor gain etc.

Do this WoW Devs and you will have a guaranteed winner for another 10+ years. Your player base will be happy, your stockholders will be happy and you will make hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars offof WoW II.
    Last edited by blackweb; 2015-08-29 at 04:43 PM.

Deleted
    I'll have whatever he is taking.

Quote Originally Posted by blackweb View Post
    Do this WoW Devs and you will have a guaranteed winner for another 10+ years. Your player base will be happy, your stockholders will be happy and you will make hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars offof WoW II.
    Are you from the future?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Are you from the future?
    We can learn much from the past that will show us the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    wow man, do you know the lottery numbers too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Are you from the future?
    Oddly enough, same thought.

Not sure I like the fact of losing everything, even my guilds just to be a paladin again.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No, WoW II should not be a prequal, we already know that story, and I want to know whats ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by blackweb View Post
    We can learn much from the past that will show us the future.
    And nothing from the past can predict what you suggestion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize the same whiney playerbase would migrate to that game and bitch at Blizzard to eventually rip out thw soul of WoW II as well... All horde/alliance exclusive classes will have faction restrictions removed and the game would go right back into the direction WoW is going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    You do realize the same whiney playerbase would migrate to that game and bitch at Blizzard to eventually rip out thw soul of WoW II as well... All horde/alliance exclusive classes will have faction restrictions removed and the game would go right back into the direction WoW is going.
    Or complain about features missing, which they had been used to - like flight.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    One would hope that Tom Chilton would not be the lead dev for WoW II. He is responsible for all of those blasphemys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because that's exactly what WoW needs - zero story advancement while we focus on retelling the exact same story we've already seen in a previous warcraft game with the same old heroes and locations as we've seen before. I can't think of anything that could go wrong with that. They've certainly never tried that before and had it ill-received or anything...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Alliance only Paladins? Fuck that, I'm sticking with my blood elf paladin in WoW1

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Because that's exactly what WoW needs - zero story advancement while we focus on retelling the exact same story we've already seen in a previous warcraft game with the same old heroes and locations as we've seen before. I can't think of anything that could go wrong with that. They've certainly never tried that before and had it ill-received or anything...
    Warcraft III was never implemented in WoW. We have never played the game you describe.

This has too many ideas; at this rate we will be out of raid tiers.

Deleted
    Nice idea, but 'it's not the time'. WoW is going Everquest path. multiple expansion, The game wont die in a loong time. 10 years from naw it'll still running.

If there's a lot of gameplay, why not.

There will never be a WoW2. I don't want it and many others don't want it either. Blizz should just upgrade the graphics somewhat instead. We don't need a whole new game.

Honestly, none of what you posted really interests me. I am tired of Warcraft 3 storyline/heroes, its time to let them die and move on.

Deleted
    NOT BE PAY TO WIN BUT THERE SHOULD BE SIGNIFICANT SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS
    Toppest of keks.