Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am really quite tired of these things. No one will ever be happy about flying, just remove it and take away peoples mounts. This constant whining about something that is a nonissue is awful. Go bitch and moan about the lack of things to do in the world, go bitch about LFR being piss easy and still getting nerfs, go bitch about Archaeology still being in the game, go bitch about the lack of World Quest Content, go bitch about anything that actually matters. Flying doesn't. Lore is right in what he said, I stand by him, for once. I hate the guy normally, but he really is right on the money here.

Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    I like Az he speaks like an adult that purchased a bad product with his own money not his parents. Rightful discontent.
    except a normal fucking adult doesn't proceed to dedicate his life to criticize said company after they've been shafted. a normal adult would have voiced their opinion and moved on, this guy is borderline obsessed with talking about how much he doesn't like a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Newsflash: Not everyone comes here to "bitch about things related to WoW." I know this might be a shock for you.
    My post was related to WoW. Az's post was related to WoW. You sound like you maybe complaining. All things point to yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Az he speaks like an adult that purchased a bad product with his own money not his parents. Rightful discontent.
    Actually he sounds like a child who's parents said they were thinking of taking him to the movies and when they didn't he pitched a fit then the parent told him to knock it off so he shit his pants and ran to his room then slammed the door as if it made him right.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

He's a very opinionated guy. A lot of times I disagree with him, but this time I kind of don't. Sort of.

I do agree that what was said in those tweets by assorted sources was really just flat-out stupid and almost came off as self-pitying and whining for a company that is willing to do nothing with a subscriber-based game for likely a full year after a bare-bones patch, but at the same time he has to understand that these people don't represent Blizzard. These are just a select few people employed or speaking for them, and their words don't represent the company, they represent the opinions of the people saying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    if Blizzard turns this game around, this guy is going to be out of a job.

every single video I seen shared of him is nonstop bitching, sometimes it's deserved, but most of the time its just overreacting. how can people constantly watch videos of what is essentially the same thing? "blizzard is greedy, i'm a wrath baby, WoW sucks now" like holy moly a majority of his content is just crying over a video game. but I suppose the sad thing is there are actually a reasonable amount of people who watch this on a regular basis.

he's not saying anything new, he's not sticking it to blizzard, he preaches to the choir and the choir in turn shares his annoying videos as if it will make even the slightest difference. honestly he's a lot like political radio personalities who depend entirely on getting people riled up.

it's a fucking video game, I don't care if you're unsubscribed, just move the fuck on. but I'm willing to bet that above welfare income you're getting from that youtube money is keeping you from doing just that.
    He's not gonna move on, simply because well...dat Youtube $$$, man. He has the audiance that is there to circlejerk about how Blizzard is Hitler.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    He's not gonna move on, simply becuase well...dat Youtube $$$, man. He has the audiance that is there to circlejerk about how Blizzard is Hitler.
    The even sadder part is that he has 50K subs so people actually LIKE him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Stupid people run in packs so they feel less stupid.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Deleted
    Almost as many subs as WoW, at this point.

Believe it or not, spending money doesn't entitle you to shit. YOU chose ton spend that money. You should have been more informed.

ALL of the people bitching about WoW lately are just pissant pathetic. I'd be embarrassed to have that much of a self righteous entitled attitude. It's a video game, play it or don't. Save that enthusiasm for things that actually matter.

Quote Originally Posted by RexInvictus View Post
    perfect example of how his average viewer is riding that single digit IQ line and act as if they're triple digits.

It was overly ranting and he's probably too angry over a game however, I do agree with the points he made in the video. There's probably a more calm and rational way he could have said it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hahaha omfg I see what you did there...............yeah totally not funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rexinvictus View Post
    almost as many subs as wow, at this point.
    hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha so funny many lols
    you sure owned blizz with that joke

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Couldn't last 20 sec with that God-forsaken voice. It sounds like TotalBiscuit and Preach had a baby and out came this guy.

Also "everyone" is a pretty bold statement.
    Yeah, that dude cries more than a room full of babies. Such a whiner.

Some good points, but there's no reason to get that worked up while making them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Yeah, that dude cries more than a room full of babies. Such a whiner.
    i guess thats why his channel is called HeelvsBabyface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    perfect example of how his average viewer is riding that single digit IQ line and act as if they're triple digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Oh hahaha omfg I see what you did there...............yeah totally not funny.
    hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha so funny many lols
    you sure owned blizz with that joke
    "Az is whining like a baby!"
    "OMFG HOW DARE YOU UPSET BLIZZARD THEY ARE DELICATE WALLFLOWERS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU MONSTER"

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess thats why his channel is called HeelvsBabyface
    Where is the hell? Evidently not where it's supposed to be..........planted firmly in his gut.

- - - Updated - - -

"Az is whining like a baby!"
    "OMFG HOW DARE YOU UPSET BLIZZARD THEY ARE DELICATE WALLFLOWERS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU MONSTER"
    Actually that wasn't our point, it was that you were being stupid.........way to prove our point bubba lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    He's a very opinionated guy. A lot of times I disagree with him, but this time I kind of don't. Sort of.

I do agree that what was said in those tweets by assorted sources was really just flat-out stupid and almost came off as self-pitying and whining for a company that is willing to do nothing with a subscriber-based game for likely a full year after a bare-bones patch, but at the same time he has to understand that these people don't represent Blizzard. These are just a select few people employed or speaking for them, and their words don't represent the company, they represent the opinions of the people saying it.
    You are applying a line of logic that exists nowhere else in the world. If you are a spokesperson for a company then you are a spokesperson for a company. If I go around in a Papa Johns uniform delivering Pizzas to people and telling them to fuck off, guess who gets the call?

I mean, technically you are right, professionally, you are wrong. Unless we want to stop treating Blizzard as professionals then that line of logic can't follow, unless we are making special exceptions that exist nowhere else in the real world.