Poll: Are you playing S4?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I own Diablo 3 w/ Reaper of Souls, but I have no idea what this seasons thing is. Last I remember, people were complaining that everything was pretty much pointless and there was no real progression or difficulty. Is this seasons thing actually all it's hyped up to be? I should probably look into it a bit more because if it is, I'd love to get in on the action.

Although, I'd love to get an opinion or two or three from you fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by kresky View Post
    I own Diablo 3 w/ Reaper of Souls, but I have no idea what this seasons thing is. Last I remember, people were complaining that everything was pretty much pointless and there was no real progression or difficulty. Is this seasons thing actually all it's hyped up to be? I should probably look into it a bit more because if it is, I'd love to get in on the action.

Although, I'd love to get an opinion or two or three from you fellas.
    Basically all a season is you start all over from scratch on a separate seasonal server from your normal account. No gold, no items, no patterns; nothing. The seasons passed have lasted anywhere from just over a month to 4ish in season 3, and I think this one is going to last about the same. At the end all your seasonal characters and stuff are merged with your normal account. There is also access to exclusive seasonal items that will only be able to drop in non-season after the season is over. For me I enjoy the fresh start and seeing how far I can get personally before the season is over (though I usually lose interest first). Seasons are basically where 95% of the active playerbase is playing.

Started S4 last night after telling myself that S3 was the last time I'd play.

Those damn beams of light just keep attracting me, plus I really love gear progression games. Made a WD (I only play solo), do WD's have that annoying freeze issue while solo aswell?

Paragon 75 now, 3 pieces of helltooth. I so dislike farming tier 1
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    haven't played 1-3 so doubt it.

7+ Year Old Account
    First time playing season and I'm already higher paragon than on nonseason since July 2014 (630 vs 594).

Of course. I haven't really had the time to farm yet though, so I am still nowhere. I think I'll wait a couple of months so I can just leech for a couple of days and skip tens of hours of farming now.

Yeah... made a Male Crusader for the sole reason of finishing a5 pandemonium talking achievement. Man, rng certainly likes to troll me. 4 ash pieces, 4 hammerdin pieces, and that's pretty much all for two weeks of almost everydays evening's rift grinding. Arrgh.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Playing it right now

Great season so far! My barb just hit P700 and cleared GR60. I feel like people who aren't barb or monk are a bit more sad though

Deleted
    S4 is up for quite a long time and i am still playing the same class - witch doctor

If I'm reading it right we ALL have to play season 4 and every other season afterwards to unlock more stash space, which sucks balls