Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Horribly worded title and OP has me unable to answer.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The solo content explosion of 5.0 with a Legion twist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Excuse me while i climb into this police phone box to find out.
    Hey now, it'll take until after Blizzcon is past and then some before we find out if you do it with that show's writers.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Tobindax, why do you keep doing this? You keep making the most controversial, yet ironically, the most useless threads I have seen in some time. I mean, no information or beta information is out there yet and there is still we don't know yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure i'll make it short.
    Blizz never promised anything.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

10+ Year Old Account
    How has the expansion failed to deliver anything? Its not even out yet!

Deleted
    Removal of Mythic.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Make it short. It helps, because they haven't finalized the feature set so someone may be reading.
    Meh. The announcement was designed by Blizz PR to generate excitement to sell games (which they will then deny ever doing later blaming the players instead of themselves for failing to deliver on what they advertised).

Blizz will deliver what they feel like delivering with a budget probably smaller than WoD and continue to blame everyone but themselves for shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    The class hall thing just seems like another gimmick; something that gets abandoned with the next expansion. First it was the tiller farm, then garrisons, now this.
    I'm with you on that one. They will hype it up but I bet it delivers the same mediocrity garrisons does but with a different twist. Probably told it will be optional but then not really be. Must have level 3 to see the content in the next patch optional kind of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Theyre going to cut most class halls, just watch and see. I bet all the class halls will be in Dalaran too.
    Or even worse, make them super detailed, expansive, and generally awesome looking but completely uninteractive. Instead we get a table in the main hall to send out followers and the rest is just unused space you can't even jump or sit on filled with npcs from past lore that do nothing other than stand around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dance Studio

New battle pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    The class hall thing just seems like another gimmick; something that gets abandoned with the next expansion. First it was the tiller farm, then garrisons, now this.
    Thats how games such as WoW works. there's no way everything they add can continue just like it is to next expansion.
    They do things like garrison, tillers, Scenarios, classhall, to try things out, what can be used for another feature in the future and so on.

And thats a good thing. that means they want to evolve things and not just do same shit over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    Or even worse, make them super detailed, expansive, and generally awesome looking but completely uninteractive. Instead we get a table in the main hall to send out followers and the rest is just unused space you can't even jump or sit on filled with npcs from past lore that do nothing other than stand around.
    We'll get little portals that take us to something huge like Halls of Lightning and we'll be like, COOL!!! for maybe 3 minutes and then QQ about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

7+ Year Old Account
    I call troll thread! Blizz have used alot of time to say that they dont want to promise too much and now this guy says they havent promised enough?..... Jeze, can the blizz dev-group never catch a break? O.o

They failed to deliver a "savage" world.

Was more like a "humdrum" world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some guy was bitching about an island missing from an artists rendition of the Broken Isles.

So I am going to go with that.