Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    uhh

bacon cheese buns beef onions ?

you people seem to make rocket science out of it :P
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-08-30 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    uhh

bacon cheese buns beef onions ?

you people seem to make rocket science out of it :P
    Hell yeah, I mean wine is just grapejuice, too, right. And fuck it, whiskey is water and grain, what's the big deal?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Hell yeah, I mean wine is just grapejuice, too, right. And fuck it, whiskey is water and grain, what's the big deal?!
    this one gets it

Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    Yeah because I'm sure everything you eat is fresh and organic and was never processed! Mcdonald's is fine in moderation. If Mcdonald's is so bad because it's processed crap and you don't eat it, then I'm assuming you also don't eat at Subway (equally as bad in terms of being processed crap) and any other fast food chain?
    uhh no,

mcdonalds is "literally" poison for your body
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh, healthy bread, fresh lettuce, well done meat which is "Krav"-marked, 3 jalapeño slices, more lettuce, and second bread on top of it.

I'd rather have salmon but question was ham/cheese.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    uhh no,

Everything that's fried is bad I think. I read up on it in class some year ago, it's one of the most carcinogenic food. Which sucks because I love fried potato strips..
    im cool pls respodn

A fine fresh lettuce.
    Sweet ass slices of tomato.
    A touch of ketchup
    A touch of hamburger sauce.

Put it on a bun, lay the burger itself carefully on top, now slap a slice of sweet ass blue cheese on top of it and end it off with a touch of Worchester sauce.
    Perfection.

Burger king burgers > Mcdonalds burger
    I fucking love burger king burgers and their chili cheese, mcdonalds have better fries though.

A decent semi-crusty roll, toasted.
    Thick slices of Blacksticks Blue cheese, toasted on the bottom half of the roll
    Bacon
    Tomato & red pepper relish.
    A good high-quality burger.
    A large spoonful of finely chopped tomato, onion and lettuce, mixed in mayonnaise.

I usually have to skip the bacon cos the burgers I get are too thick. Also this *will* make a mess! Awesome burger, though :-)

[edit] Damn, now I want burgers for lunch!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    uhh no,

A bit of 50 year old meat inside a 10 year old bun never hurt anyone.

Or did it?

I like to fry a burger in honey, salt, onions and garlic. Then toast a bagel on the juices.
    Serve with some specially browned popcorn rice, tomatoes and salad with dressing.

It is very good.

Damn getting so hungry reading all this.

Deleted
    http://www.hamburger-me.com/2015/03/...talfields.html

This is where the simplicity manifests. Bleecker burger sauce, american cheese, Clontakilty beef black pudding, and strips of white onion combine with beef and bun to form the Bleecker Black. Four simple toppings.

Together they bring the perfect balance of acidity, savoury, and sweetness tied into the sticky texture of american cheese and the toasted, crumbliness of the beef black pudding. It's frankly sublime.

Overall rating: 10/10

There was never any doubt from the first mouthful of the Bleecker Black that it scores a rare (no pun intended) ten out of ten.

This is a burger bourne out of attention to detail and wicked chemistry. I dare you not to have a big grin on your face when The lunchtime queues around the block should speak for themselves. Service, however, is quick and efficient - so make sure you make the journey there's no possible way a sane burger lover could be disappointed.

Lots of meat with no vegetable.

toasted bun,ground beef patty, sliced cucumber,lettuce, sauce ( ketchup,mayo,creme fraiche whatever )

as for cheese burger, the one above with added cheese.

I am picky as fuck and I can't stand tomatoes and onions so my burgers are rarely that interesting.

Meat, cheese, BACON, jalapenos, and a nicely toasted bun. With a dash of mayo on the bun and ketchup to dip it in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Damn..I would have needed that info last month when I was in London. Strange that they rate it 10/10 in the article but 9/10 in their top 10 list though
    For you, I'd say it's worth making another trip to London, just to eat one... or more than one
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2015-08-30 at 10:49 AM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been doing Ketosis for like a year now, so I have a burger without a bun quite often. Just knife and fork it. Having a bun would be a real treat. I have a few bread recipes, but they don't capture the sponginess I used to like in buns. Also, onion rings. I could do with some onion rings on my burger.

In Order of Importance:
    kosher salt
    1/3# 70/30-80/20 beef, rare depending on quality, harshly seared in cast iron
    fresh pepper
    soft boiled / slow poached egg (I poach a dozen eggs weekly ~45m @ 145F)
    1 slice thick cut uncured bacon, chewy
    a sauce (creme fraiche, pesto, chimichurri, mayo/aoili, mustard - I make and keep most of them on hand all the time)

Optional:
    hard cheese, barely melted (pref goat)
    sauteed onions (a treat on lower carb days!)
    Last edited by Merite; 2015-08-30 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    terribly profitable.

Honestly, people, when you dis a large company, and say their main product is terrible. You sound like some hippy hipster with a mustache and bad hair.
    Anyone who is putting down mcdonalds burgers needs to go and find the recipe online and make one themselves. Seriously, their patties really are 100% beef, and 100% beef patties really do taste like cardboard. It is all about the sauce whether you make them at home with your "freshest ingredients" or snag a frozen and thawed one from mcDs. The only thing that really bothers me about them is a big mac is like 550 calories and generally very unsatisfying in the scheme of things. Double whopper is better imo but I think that is 800+ calories lol.

As for my favourite burger: The 1.3 pounder with cheese from Burger fuel!

http://www.burgerfuel.com/worldwide/menu

1/3 pound 100% pure NZ grass fed beef, melted cheddar, bread & butter pickles, dijon mustard, relish and fresh natural BF aioli

yeah if you take these guys patties out of the bun and eat them on their lonesome they taste like cardboard too, they are for sure 100% beef and almost look home made as opposed to the very uniform mcdonalds burgers. The improvement is the very tasty cheese and sauces.

10+ Year Old Account
    steakhouse burger is my fav followed by big king xxl.

i don't have a refined taste, you can stone me to death.

http://www.burgerking.co.za/menu/steakhouse

http://www.burgerking.co.za/menu/big-king-xxl
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

A local bar does my favorite burger. I order it well done so its nice and deliciously charred-up on the outside. Hold the ketchup, add their thousand-island dressing recipe instead. Shredded lettuce, pickle, nice slice of tomato. The cheese is important - not that generic processed american or swiss crap. Something more real like a slice of colby.

- - - Updated - - -

And before anyone else says it:

two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Yeah right. Mcdonalds is fantastic. Even the pink slime burgers tasted great. Even though that's why I quit eating there.

- - - Updated - - -

We have one locally. I ate it one time. I'll never go back.
    we have a few five guys around here, its pretty new to this country. only been there once and the food was ok, pretty good burger. but it was expensive, its way too overpriced for what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Homemade.

Take a pack of mincemeat. Cut up some mozzarella. mix some sun dried tomatoes in with the mincemeat. add a spoonful of pesto. Mash up the mincemeat into a firm texture. take a slice of mozzarella and slap together mincemeat around the cheese and form a patty. Fry it. lightly toast the burger buns. put on top of bottom bun. Add cheddar cheese slice, lettuce and a tomato slice. Add mayo or tomato ketchup. BOOM.

f**k mcdonalds and burger king.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2015-08-30 at 11:38 AM.