Is it legit to pay (game gold) for PvP kills?

title says it all, for the XYZ Slayer achievs

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not? People have bought dungeon/raid boosts since they could, don't see why it shouldn't be legit in pvp too.
    im cool pls respodn

I imagine it's possible, but it seems very tedious and something that nobody would want to do. I wouldn't want to pay for something like that. Were you considering paying for that service if it was available to you or did you want to offer it?

I recommend to just do it yourself and you'll feel much better when you earn it. Shoot, that's what achievements are about anyway.

Probably would be considered exploiting, but no one cares about this, and blizzard surely won't do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you think it wouldn't be?
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Legit but disgusting as hell, many "Warlords of Draenor" are now earned through kill arrangements.

Back in WotLK I paid someone a fair amount of gold so I could keep killing them for the tokens so I could get the mounts.

I know it disgusting, but it's really hard to find pandas in Ashran these days (Last night I killed 0 pandas in 3 hours)

Quote Originally Posted by Lumikor View Post
    title says it all, for the XYZ Slayer achievs
    Yes. Same for paying gold for ratings, as long as you are not sharing account info, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumikor View Post
    I know it disgusting, but it's really hard to find pandas in Ashran these days (Last night I killed 0 pandas in 3 hours)
    Did almost 140+ pandas in a couple of weeks of quest farming in Tanaan Jungle. Try to find a populated PvP server and hunt them. I was at 60~, then left the game for 6 months, spent time in Ashran and outdoor, went to 370+ when 6.2 released and then finished a couple of weeks later w/o being focused on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    Legit but disgusting as hell, many "Warlords of Draenor" are now earned through kill arrangements.
    Blizzard didn't help by removing the raid wide kills from Ashran.

I asked a GM something similar a couple months ago. His answer was that as long as it's for in-game currency and not real money, then challenge mode, raid, and even arena carries are permissible. I'd imagine this logic would extend to paying someone to let you kill them for a few hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    Probably would be considered exploiting, but no one cares about this, and blizzard surely won't do anything.
    Exploiting is using game mechanics as not intended. Gold is a currency to pay for a service, meaning it's legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    In game currency for in game services, it's legit.

It would be 'exploiting' if you payed the person in actual $$, like hiring a Chinese farmer to stand there while you kill him.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama