Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    biggest issue that could arise. You que up and there are a bunch of people from a guild and they happen to zero in on you for some random reason that isnt detrimental to the raid. they kick you in combat and thats GG no re have a nice day. do you guys think this is okay?
    I don't think that's ok, but I think that is magnitudes less common than a troll who thinks its funny to waste everyone's time. In fact, if it's a guild group, they have a better chance of delaying combat in order to do an out of combat kick.

IIRC correctly, you can start a vk while in combat now though. The whole "give reason" field doesn't seem to be well-implemented though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    The worst part of that video....is reading the comments.

It's all "PVE is easy LOLOLOLOL!" comments.

Yay for you! Stroke your PVP epeen elsewhere (like...by doing PVP), instead of ruining what others think is fun just because you do not.

So yes...they need to fix the votekick system, and make it smart (such as someone marked as DAMAGE initiating pulls more often than a tank being autokicked.)
    I looked his other videos and he is also ruining people's time in PVP lol

Deleted
    tbh, the system for lgh needs to change aswell, also, add a option for realm only "search"

7+ Year Old Account
    LFR votekick was updated.. They seem to have forgotten the 5 year old LFD voting system though, which is disgustingly out of date and shows how little Blizz actually cares about 5-mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doritosdruid99 View Post
    I looked his other videos and he is also ruining people's time in PVP lol

Oh, the fake poser videos up and linking?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Votekick really needs to get updated. It is stupid we can't kick people in combat, there is always some douche in raid who tries to ruin it. My last 5 LFRs have disbanded because some people are always ninjapulling and being noobs ..

What I mean is people like this guy

The best part of that video was them CLICKING their abilities.

The whispers and chat were also golden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    The best part of that video was them CLICKING their abilities.

The whispers and chat were also golden.
    It is not golden, it is stupid

Deleted
    That is not funny
    But it is fun. Small things like life gripping people into lava, placing gateways to dangerous places, levitating / slow falling people on elevators, redirecting to other players are completely harmless and fun. Instead of getting upset learn to counter it, its fun.

Though its only fun up to a certain limit.

Probably I have high tolerance for such things because I consider WoW to be MMO, not single player game. Repair bills are irrelevant, time spent on stuff is irrelevant. Goal is to have fun, loot is just a bonus.

Those people who get upset over such things are playing WoW as if it was a single player game and loot is the only goal, anything in their way to loot is distraction and isn't fun.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2015-08-31 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    But it is fun. Small things like life gripping people into lava, placing gateways to dangerous places, levitating / slow falling people on elevators, redirecting to other players are completely harmless and fun. Instead of getting upset learn to counter it, its fun.

Though its only fun up to a certain limit.

Probably I have high tolerance for such things because I consider WoW to be MMO, not single player game. Repair bills are irrelevant, time spent on stuff is irrelevant. Goal is to have fun, loot is just a bonus.

Those people who get upset over such things are playing WoW as if it was a single player game and loot is the only goal, anything in their way to loot is distraction and isn't fun.
    I had the most fun during Oondasta as a druid. Id get Life Grip off a priest then pull the MT into the raid before a deafening road, insta-killing everyone. Quickly click the buff off after and people are too busy yelling at the MT or the priests to notice I did it. Muhahah

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no! My main character is an hunter and I hate all the stupid stigma that we are all huntards.

Besides, I've been in waaaaayy too many lfrs where most of those players are friends/guildies and they sometimes like to band together and start harassing other players to the point where they can vote kick you if they don't like you.

So no, keep the stupid vote kick as it is, most of the time its been misused

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Its not. All of that is ruining the game, people who do that are noobs.

There's no reason for anyone other than raiding alts to be in LFR, so if you people are inflicting this drama on each other, fuck y'all and have a merry christmas, no one else gives a shit.

Deleted
    Ain't gonna happen. Blizdevs hate the automatic matchmaker as much as the stinky snowflakes do. Votekick mechanics are a massive griefer support so they're not going away for next 3 xpacs (isn't it how much it took them to finally implement a ninja-proof loot system?)

all vote-kick protection has got to go in my opinion. I suspect that queue times would be quite a bit shorter. IIRC before kick protection was introduced queue times were shorter. Tanks could kick problematic dps's so they could learn how to tank which meant there were way more tanks. Same as healers. If kicked out of a group for a personality clash or whatever, if queue times were shorter it wouldn't be such a huge issue. Just queue again. I like playing with strangers, but if someone really makes you not want to play with them, you shouldn't have to.