Weakauras2 holy power indicator troubleshooting

Hey lovelies!

So I'm trying to create a dynamic group of holy power indicators to appear around the center of my setup:

I don't want static bar indicators, but this is giving me trouble. I set up the group, but I can't get any of the five indicators to show up consistently. I can get either four of the five to show up, or they don't appear at all. It's really perplexing.

Here's the string I came up, if anyone's willing to help me troubleshoot!

http://pastebin.com/NaMdw391

I'm sure I've been missing something silly. Thanks in advance!

I guess you can't use models in dynamic groups. Switched all your triggers to "Status - Conditions - Always active" and couldn't get them to show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinelle View Post
    I guess you can't use models in dynamic groups. Switched all your triggers to "Status - Conditions - Always active" and couldn't get them to show up.
    Yes, that's what I was going to say too. I did the same thing. Even inside WeakAuras, clicking on each aura, they wouldn't show up unless I changed a field or option, which seems to force WeakAuras to show the model (but only temporarily). I created a brand new dynamic group, put some random models in and gave them some random triggers (like the cooldown on Holy Shock, having Blessing of Might up, etc) and they all disappeared. Both your auras and my random ones worked as expected in a regular group.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Ah, good to know. Thanks! I'll just use a texture I guess.

You could use something like this:
    http://pastebin.com/9jGKnx4P

Last edited by Urtgard; 2015-09-01 at 12:16 PM.