View Poll Results: Horde Garrison deter you from playing Horde?

Voters
315. This poll is closed
  • Yes, Horde Garrison is just horrible!

182 57.78%
  • No, I love the Horde Garrison!

38 12.06%
  • Indifferent, Horde Garrison Looks don't bother me

95 30.16%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Horde garrison make you not want to play horde?

Just curious if there is anyone out there like me. I used to be Die-hard horde ever since BC. My first toon in the game was a dwarf hunter back at release then when BC released, I rolled a Orc Shaman and have been horde almost exclusively all the way through Wrath. I didnt' play much during Cata or MoP, but the few months total during that time, I played my Orc warrior or Tauren DK.

Come WoD, I've tried getting a horde to 100 numerous times, my latest attempt only getting to 97, before just getting sick of my garrison. I just really dislike the Horde garrison and find my self going back to my alliance toons.

But yeah, just curious if the Horde Garrisons has affected anyone like it does me. Where you just dislike the Horde garrisons so much, that it caused you not to play Horde.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I didn't dislike it at first... Then I saw the Alliance version,- and suddenly I disliked the Horde one greatly. Simply because the Alliance one seems bigger, has a lot more fluff going on, such as roads, and a proper infrastructure. Also, Frostfire gets old really fast... YAY more snow!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I didn't dislike it at first... Then I saw the Alliance version,- and suddenly I disliked the Horde one greatly. Simply because the Alliance one seems bigger, has a lot more fluff going on, such as roads, and a proper infrastructure. Also, Frostfire gets old really fast... YAY more snow!
    Yeah, the Snow is actually what got me this time. Maybe it's my monitor, I dont' know, but it gives me a headache when it snows in the horde garrison.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

While Alliance's definitely looks infinitely much better, I'm not that petty...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. We have the architects of the goblins and blood elves and even the pandaren, and we let the goddamn orcs handle the decorating. Booooo.
    BOooooooooo. Spikes are so last winter.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Yes. We have the architects of the goblins and blood elves and even the pandaren, and we let the goddamn orcs handle the decorating. Booooo.
    I still want an undead option for my garrison

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Just curious if there is anyone out there like me. I used to be Die-hard horde ever since BC. My first toon in the game was a dwarf hunter back at release then when BC released, I rolled a Orc Shaman and have been horde almost exclusively all the way through Wrath. I didnt' play much during Cata or MoP, but the few months total during that time, I played my Orc warrior or Tauren DK.

Come WoD, I've tried getting a horde to 100 numerous times, my latest attempt only getting to 97, before just getting sick of my garrison. I just really dislike the Horde garrison and find my self going back to my alliance toons.

But yeah, just curious if the Horde Garrisons has affected anyone like it does me. Where you just dislike the Horde garrisons so much, that it caused you not to play Horde.
    Same here. I despise the Horde Garrison (it's ugly) and it's one of the reasons i don't play a lot my Horde toons these days.
    Last edited by mmoc18d1c1012b; 2015-08-31 at 07:41 AM.

Deleted
    Alliance one is better looking but this permanent darkness of SMV gets old really quickly. Why I can't have a garrison in a zone with proper day/night cycle at least?

Oh well, whatever I guess. It's not like it gets any darker at night anyway. Nagrand at night is still bright like Seoul or Las Vegas.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Spikes are one thing, but the lack of walls is what's really getting me. Apparently ALL Horde races are completely unaffected by frost, cold and a constant blizzard. They must all have a serious blubber layer to avoid freezing to death.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I've envied the alliance garrison this entire expansion. Way cooler than the horde one.

7+ Year Old Account
    I play both Horde and Alliance, and whilst I prefer the atmosphere and art of the Alliance garrison, the Horde garrison has a much better layout.

If only we could have the Horde garrison layout with either Forsaken or Gilnean building design, that would be perfect.

Seriously, I'd be happy with Blizz allowing racial building options, even if all of them are just copy-pasted from already existing structures, like the belf ones just being belf shit already in game, with snow and some decorations. Done. Easy patch.

No, but yes the Alliance garrison is sexier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't hate it, and even if I did, I wouldn't quit Horde over something so trivial, but I do think Alliance has the better looking garrison

Horde garrison made me faction change back to alliance. My guild transferred to horde in MoP and i hated it, i could only stand it because the pandaren city was cool and had nothing to do with horde style. Then WoD beta came, i logged in, created my garrison with snow, mud, orcs, spikes, torn red cloth pieces everywhere, then i logged off and instantly faction changed my chars on the real servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of the horde garrison, but it doesn't bother me enough to make me want to change faction. And considering that I'm part of a raiding guild I wouldn't change faction unless the guild changed faction.

Deleted
    No. The alliance garrison looks a lot better. But that's no reason for me to change faction.

Deleted
    Yup horde this expansion was somehow very bad experience for me to the point that I rerolled my old alliance chars and switched completely with mainreason being FFR (Even hated leveling there compared to shadowmoon where I love to quest) and the garrison in there.

My heart broke when I found out that I couldn't move my garrison to another zone. The layout was okay, but the sticks in the snow just made me miserable. I eventually just played my Alliance characters exclusively.

Aside from getting snow stuck between my toes, I much prefer the horde garrison look. And also there are no alliance race I like enough to transfer, in fact i only somewhat like two of them.