Poll: Which Human Male model do you prefer?

Human Males Should Look like Kalecgos

And here's the old --> new models for comparison.

I personally hate the new Human Male models. I don't understand why the new Human faces look like Shrek + Gaston (Beauty and the Beast). IMO, the Kalecgos model looks much more faithful to the original models, just with more defined features and textures.

What do you guys think?

Thank god you arent on the dev team.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    this

10char

I don't understand. Kalecgos looks equal to or worse than the current models...

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Art team actually, but I'm inclined to agree here.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Isn't Kalecgos mortal form that of a Half-elf?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Wow, I didn't expect so many people to like the new models. I guess i'm much more partial to Half-Elfs then lol.

Um... You know he's half-elf, right?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Well, does it matter that he's a half-elf? Maybe that is the reason why he is more "fair" looking, but i'm ok with that.

I would prefer Kalecgos to stay a unique face... because of his chin.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I looked like Gaston, and I look like Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by cletis1234 View Post
    Well, does it matter that he's a half-elf? Maybe that is the reason why he is more "fair" looking, but i'm ok with that.
    Yes, it does matter. You want Human males to look more like Half-Elves.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Kalecs "Human" form is actually a Half-Human.

He is Half Human/Half Elf.

That would be what makes him look a lot more.."fair" and less grizzled.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cletis1234 View Post
    Go play a Belf then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, the kalecgos model is nice but I think the new human model is just fine.

If anything humans should look like Tirion from ICC ending cinematic.

And I always thought that Kalec looks ugly in humanoid form. And lol on half-elf, he is still a derpy dragon, I never understood why they're so fixated on thier fake ilusionary appearance, but I suppode he did that to date Jaina :/
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

The only change they should make is giving the new human model an impressive chin cleft as is his right through stam bulking and testosterone.

I'm not sure if I'd class eithr as better, but the human males certainly do look like something out of the Shrek franchise
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Kalec makes himself look like a half elf, and since there aren't elves and humans boinking everywhere (thankfully). Anyways it wouldn't make sense for humans to look like half elves all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2015-09-01 at 03:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Kalec looked good when he came out in TBC. Now he just looked dated. Same with Anduin's old model. He looked good when he goes his old model in Cata, but by WoD, he started to look terrible. Varian's is looking a bit dated, too, but chances are he's deader than a door nail in Legion anyway so guess that won't matter much.

Funny thing is, I remember when we first saw Kalec's human form in the 2.4 patch that Blizzard asked us if we'd like human males to look like that. Apparently that feedback was thrown into the trash since it took them over half a decade to finally update the humans after Kalec's first appearance.