Kinda new player seeking advice

I've been playing Hearthstone around 2 months. I've bought both expansions, and I have a good collection going. I have a midrange hunter built, most common/rare staples, sylvanas and boom, and a few other ok legendaries. I'm just wondering if I should use my 4000 dust on more epic/legendary staples or crafting a new deck.

I don't think that there is a point in crafting a certain legendary if you don't plan on using it in a deck.
    Just look around for a cool deck and craft whatever you don't have.

Probably should use the dust to craft many staple cards that have use in many decks, than just a couple legendaries that will only see play in a few decks. Ie, Sky Golems.

Well look at your midrange Hunter first - are there any cards you'd really like to craft for it? Check some leading decks on Hearthpwn etc if you like, see what other people are using.

If there's nothing you need, think of other deck types/heroes you'd like to play and start building a deck for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    The only legendary that you should craft asap is Dr Balanced. This guy can be used in almost any deck you create so yeah. As for others, nah. I'd rather craft strong common and rare cards for Zoolock and Midrange Hunter. Depends what you like to play too.

Deleted
    I would check out some deck options at http://www.hearthpwn.com/

Quote Originally Posted by chiefkief View Post
    I've been playing Hearthstone around 2 months. I've bought both expansions, and I have a good collection going. I have a midrange hunter built, most common/rare staples, sylvanas and boom, and a few other ok legendaries. I'm just wondering if I should use my 4000 dust on more epic/legendary staples or crafting a new deck.
    Find a deck that you like, try it with lesser version of cards and if you do love it then craft the cards necessary. I played all mage decks for the last.... 4 months? Or so and just love them. Now I've fallen in love with Dragon Priest and have played over 100+ games of it since the last expac came out. Finding the deck you love will help you generate gold naturally, get you decent end season rewards and help you build up your collection

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Craft only cards that you are sure you'll use!