has anyone missed an LFR tome post 6.2.2?

Just wondering, because I just went 6/6 for tomes. I know "its RNG BRO" Just curious because going 6/6 has only a 1% chance of happening. So anyone else mind posting there tome ratios post-6.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by Brianmage View Post
    Just wondering, because I just went 6/6 for tomes. I know "its RNG BRO" Just curious because going 6/6 has only a 1% chance of happening. So anyone else mind posting there tome ratios post-6.2.2
    Which means it happens dozens of times per day. A 1% chance in a game played by millions isn't terribly uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which means it happens dozens of times per day. A 1% chance in a game played by millions isn't terribly uncommon.
    Thanks, why do you think I am asking for other peoples drop rates? To see if it actually significant or not.

Yesterday I unlocked the shipyard and started the tome quest on an alt that I wanted to start raiding with. I jump into LFR and went 11/11 in tomes.

I missed fel Lord because I went into an instance that had already killed him and I didn't bother with archimonde. It was late and I didn't want to queue for another hour or so.

So I dunno what happened but I think blizz upped drop chances or something. Because 11/11 seems impossible compared to my main who at most got like 7/13 on a great week.

Plus it wasn't 6.2.2 because it happened yesterday before reset.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rufio- View Post
    Yesterday I unlocked the shipyard and started the tome quest on an alt that I wanted to start raiding with. I jump into LFR and went 11/11 in tomes.

I missed fel Lord because I went into an instance that had already killed him and I didn't bother with archimonde. It was late and I didn't want to queue for another hour or so.

So I dunno what happened but I think blizz upped drop chances or something. Because 11/11 seems impossible compared to my main who at most got like 7/13 on a great week.

Plus it wasn't 6.2.2 because it happened yesterday before reset.
    Well, on an alt your base drop chance is 75%

I'm in no way a sample. as I haven't played since patch went live today, but up until now I'm sitting at 22/33 tomes and I think i've killed maybe 28 bosses at most. i think it all comes down to luck honestly. two weeks ago I got one off every boss in LFR. /shrug

My first week (last week) on my hunter I got 2 tomes in a full clear. So fuck that shit.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

thanks guys, but just looking for sample data post 6.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by Brianmage View Post
    thanks guys, but just looking for sample data post 6.2.2
    i'm just saying you probably got lucky as it wasn't that uncommon to see this before 6.2.2

thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    i'm just saying you probably got lucky as it wasn't that uncommon to see this before 6.2.2

thats all
    They added buffs to other parts of the quest, and you know how much blizzard loves there stealth nerfs/buffs! Also, I don't think it is changed to 100%. Perhaps increased to 75% or so.

Took me 10 bosses to get 5 tomes last night, so definitely not 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Elixirs View Post
    Took me 10 bosses to get 5 tomes last night, so definitely not 100%.
    Yeah. However they even increased drop rate or there's a bug with LFR. So far ive talked to several people and we have had about a 80% drop rate. (So, maybe it was increased to 75~~ or so?)

10+ Year Old Account
    i've not noticed an increase in them in any way. I've finished the leg on 10 alts and working on my 11th and they still seem to drop at the same frequency.

The week that most people got their rings I needed 12 tomes. Ended up going 12/12 through Mannoroth and had my ring to use on Archimonde.

That was a good day considering I thought I had no chance of getting my ring that week.

Maybe they have activated the alt-catch-up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Maybe they have activated the alt-catch-up ?
    thats my thought. would make it 75%, roughly what I have heard from people I talked to to be the average.

Deleted
    I did 2 wings post 6.2.2 drop rate was 50% for me

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurae View Post
    I did 2 wings post 6.2.2 drop rate was 50% for me
    Same. Did HfC LFR except Archi.