Poll: Who would win?

Thread: Go'el or Goku?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well, pretty sure Goku is a god, while Thrall, even when he was filling in for the Earthwarder, was never a god or anything remotely close to it. He's just propped up as like one by a community who doesn't understand the lore they read.

Even if Goku was just in SS1, that's still far stronger than Thrall, whenever. Thrall's just a dude who has a really good connection with the elements. Most particularly earth. Goku's actually a powerhouse who can destroy shit without issue... and even in SS1 he's stronger than someone who can blow up planets.

So Goku in a landslide.

Shouldn't the question be "Go'el or Kakarot?"

And the answer is Kal'el.

SSJ or no way
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renchard View Post
    Pretty sure Goku takes long enough to yell 'KAMEHAMEHA' for Thrall to get a Wind Shear in.
    I think you just won the thread

I was going to say Goku but then I was thinking about how in WoW a gnome is somehow able to parry/block/take a hit from a 700 foot tall being with a 300 foot long sword so either the physics in the warcraft universe are a little wonky or pretty much everyone in the Warcraft universe is built more sturdy and powerful and because of that we don't realize everyone is the equivalent of a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Think the real question would be
    SS4 Gogeta vs Var'el(Varian fused with Go'el)

Quote Originally Posted by Renchard View Post
    Pretty sure Goku takes long enough to yell 'KAMEHAMEHA' for Thrall to get a Wind Shear in.
    KAAAA MEEEE HAAA MEEEEEEE *gets sheared and locked out*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

If Metzen gets to write the story of the fight, then Thrall would surely win, but otherwise, Goku would win. Goku was made for fighting. Not only does his personality prove this, but also his very DNA proves it. The story of DBZ was made just so people can see Goku fight at one point or another. Even if Goku died in a fight, someone would resurrect him with the Dragon Balls, and he would be more powerful than before. Toriyama originally wanted the main protagonist to be Gohan, but due to Goku's popularity of the manga, it changed to Goku.

I love this silly topic, btw. Thanks OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    normal Goku is stronger than any of the previous super saiyan forms now anyway, when he first transformed to Saiyan God it gave him a permanant power up.

in the new movie he only transforms now to Super Saiyan God.

It's Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

OT: Lol what? Thrall would get smashed by Krillin as a kid as would anyone else in WoW. DBZ universe>WoW universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Goku can actually probably kill off the Lich King, heck I'm sure at his current SSJ3 stage he can take on Sargeras. He's been able to obliterate planets since the Frieza saga if he wanted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall's anal beads are actually Dragonballs! He will summon Shenron and wish for uber super powers, while Mr. Kakarot will just some aside because he wants to have a real challenge, which incidentally was a no.1 reason for his failures so far.

Also, am I the only one who secretly wishes to see Vegita kick Goku's ass for once?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafting View Post
    Just a quick silly thread.

Who would win an all-out fight? Go'el is before his Earthwarder form, and Goku only has Super Saiyan 1.
    Is Metzen writing the fight? Because Green Jezzus can beat anything as long as Metzen is in charge.
    Impeach the MF.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Also, am I the only one who secretly wishes to see Vegita kick Goku's ass for once?
    Actually, Vegeta never lost to Goku in a fight.
    He actually won, both times.

Second time was a cheap shot but he still won.

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Actually, Vegeta never lost to Goku in a fight.
    He actually won, both times.

Second time was a cheap shot but he still won.
    That was always the worst part for Vegeta. Even if he won, Goku's growth curve was so much steeper than his that he always felt the vertigo of the climb just trying to keep up with him.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Go'el, Kakarot, Kalel...They're all kinda interchangeable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasyo4 View Post
    Go'el, Kakarot, Kalel...They're all kinda interchangeable
    you're kidding right, goku could 2v1 in base

Goku even as a SSJ1 when he first transformed was more than capable of destroying an entire planet with little to no difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Goku even as a SSJ1 when he first transformed was more than capable of destroying an entire planet with little to no difficulty.
    Indeed. When he first turned Super Saiyan, he was stronger than Freeza. Freeza had to cut his power down nearly by a HUGE margin (I think full power Freeza on Namek was stated to be 1 billion, and his weakest form is 500,000) so he didn't ACCIDENTALLY destroy planets, and as shown with the destruction of Vegeta, he can still do it as easily as you or I could toss a balloon. And this guy is weaker that Goku, who becomes so strong over the course of the series that his base form makes everything anyone ever did in Z look like nothing.

While Goku would easily win this one I'm pretty sure, never ask the internet whether or not anything can beat Goku, because they'll always pick Goku even if the other side is just as crazy OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    While Goku would easily win this one I'm pretty sure, never ask the internet whether or not anything can beat Goku, because they'll always pick Goku even if the other side is just as crazy OP.
    Things that would beat Goku:
    1. Anyone with a Death Note
    2. A heart virus (lol)
    3. Dr. Manhattan
    4. Chuck Norris
    5. Superman (close one, Goku has the power to win, but not the brains to do it right)
    6. Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagan
    7. Time
    8. Anyone from the Harry Potter universe (AVADA KEDAVRA!)
    9. A handful of characters from Bleach (Rukia, Aizen, Genryusai)
    10. Anyone from his own universe that can yell louder than he can.