Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Trying to play my Rogue. Is Combat at least decent?

So I have a 100 rogue. I leveled him as combat due to that being the only play style I enjoyed of him. Hope I can ask these few questions so someone can answer or point me in the right direction.

1) Is Combat decent. I'm not looking for #1 in the DPS charts with this guy. Just to have LFR decent DPS.
    2) Would you say it's easiest to play at 100?
    3) Best guides out there for Combat Rogues?

Thanks.

Yes, every spec is decent.

Assassination is, imo, easier than Combat (but not by much).

Icyveins always for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    So I have a 100 rogue. I leveled him as combat due to that being the only play style I enjoyed of him. Hope I can ask these few questions so someone can answer or point me in the right direction.

1) Is Combat decent. I'm not looking for #1 in the DPS charts with this guy. Just to have LFR decent DPS.
    2) Would you say it's easiest to play at 100?
    3) Best guides out there for Combat Rogues?

Thanks.
    If you only play one spec, play combat. It's decent single target and amazing for cleave/aoe. Just be careful when you use killing spree. It is often referred to "kill me spree" or "kill the raid spree" if you used at the wrong time.

Athonel is correct. Combat is a very good go-to spec.

Of course, combat is one of the best aoe specs in the game.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright awesome. Thanks everybody. Very helpful. Looking forward to playing Combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're talking specifically about HFC you should be combat for four fights. Assault, Iskar, Xhul, and Mannoroth. Every other fight is single target or 2 target cleave. I recommend main specing Assassination and Offspecing Combat. If you want to play combat as well as you can download an addon or find a WA that will track your Bandits Guile stacks and then wait to enter deep insight for a point in time when there will be a lot of adds up. Combat shines with it's insane AOE burst.