Poll: How do you earn gold?

Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

How do you earn your 30k (50k for eu) for game time?

Interested in seeing what everyone's methods are for farming a month of game time. Popular methods are in the poll, feel free to respond with any other unique method!
    Last edited by pancakebuddy2; 2015-09-02 at 09:59 PM.
    Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.2GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM @ 1866MHz - 4GB GeForce GTX 970 - ASUS Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
    http://www.cyberwarecomputers.com

i dont.. i earn 100k and im safe for 2 months and then i earn 100k+ again.
    How? Garrison..

P.S. there is no poll.

Quote Originally Posted by pancakebuddy2 View Post
    Interested in seeing what everyone's methods are for farming a month of game time. Popular methods are in the poll, feel free to respond with any other unique method!
    poll........?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelion View Post
    poll........?
    Sorry, it posts the thread before you make the poll. Its up now! I figure most people will say garrison.
    Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.2GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM @ 1866MHz - 4GB GeForce GTX 970 - ASUS Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard

Last time i checked Token was priced at 50k.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    US it's hanging around 27k or so.

Edit because I don't think servers affect pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    its about 30k right now for US, 50k for EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tokens cost between 46k and 50k in the EU. But I make 20k+ per day just running my garrisons and whatever normal things I do, lfr, old raids for mounts etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish it was 25k... It's more like 50k on EU servers.

But ye, old raids, garrison, shipyard, sell shit to vendors or on AH depending on what it is. Guess it'll be a bit from finishing up quests on three chars too now when flight is available.

The garrison. I bought over 2 years worth of time when the token was under 20k taking advantage of the sub 17k time as much as possible
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Combination of the first 4. Once you have an army of alts you can just automate a lot of it, do missions daily and professions/AH 1-2 times a week.

Why can we not select more than one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

The better question is, how do you not?
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

I have a few characters on a server I no longer play on that just do garrison missions 24/7. I normally make 80-100k a month by just logging on and starting new missions twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    The better question is, how do you not?
    I can't because i have a full time job and go to school full time. Also i only really log onto one of five characters, and even then its only once a day and not for very long unless its a day that i raid on.

I earned 500k in a 4-5days when felblight was bugged. So im set for a while

Deleted
    I make about 50k a week easy with my garrison alts. I have to wonder if they will nerf/disable garrison missions for the next expansion. with 11 alts I can effectively pay for my subscription indefinitely. Im currently subbed till next june, have 8 tokens on an alt and just over half a mil in gold spread over my alts. The plan atm is whenever an alt reaches 80k I buy a token, use it and send the rest to my main. When I get bored of waiting for legion my account will tick over nicely and if I choose not to come back straight away I still have the 8 backup tokens on standby.

Given the sharp decline in quality we have seen this expansion I see this as somewhat fitting. Even if they disable follower missions when legion launches ill have farmed enough gametime to keep my account running for several years. If I still had to pay for wow id have already left. As it stands atm wow is no different from any of the facebook games I used to play.
    Last edited by mmocb5ea813129; 2015-09-02 at 10:29 PM.

I wish it was 25k in Europe... We pay twice that amount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never ever tell anyone how I make my ludicrous sums of money in game or irl.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherbrood View Post
    I can't because i have a full time job and go to school full time. Also i only really log onto one of five characters, and even then its only once a day and not for very long unless its a day that i raid on.
    Same here.

The question stands.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.