Trinket choice for affliction and destruction

Hi!

I have a problem whit the choosing of trinkets.At the moment I have the normal class trinket, GSR mythic, normal Piston.Our progress is 13/13 hc and 2/13 mythic ... I think that DSI is madatory, so it is out of question to use as soon as I get the heroic version, but I dont know which trinket to use on fights where class trinket is useless.For destruction I'm thinking of GSR mythic or Piston mythic.Affliction probably piston mythic. I dont know if prophecy of fear, or unblinking gaze of seethe could be any better then piston or GSR.

mythic Darmak(its awesome) or Mythic Piston + DSI for affli. UGoS shines on fights with adds where you are not likely be in affli.
    GSR + DSI for dest. I can't see why Piston is even an option for destro when you have GSR. UGoS is good(and imo much better than Piston for dest) but situational.

PoF: There are no situations in HFC where it's better than UGoS imo.

Destro: DSI+ class trink or DSI+GSR for fights where class trink sucks
    Aff: DSI + class trink or DSI + mythic piston / DSI + mythic darmak if you don't have mythic piston yet.

Prophecy of Fear is horrible for Affliction. The only spell that triggers it is Haunt.

prophecy of fear is so bad for aff, they removed it from the personal loot table.

Hi, Have DUT mythic w/ slot, class trink normal, Piston heroic, DIS normal and CSP, simcraft , It says it's better to use CSP + Piston Heroic (affliction).
    What combination is best for me?
    Last edited by Lacub; 2015-09-07 at 07:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    PoF: There are no situations in HFC where it's better than UGoS imo.
    HFA & Xul/maybe mann if you dont run class trinket

CSP+DUT for affli.
    Over both the class trinket and DSI??

Quote Originally Posted by Jaman View Post
    Over both the class trinket and DSI??
    class trinket is a joke for affli anyway(except for counsil, and yeah i'm not talking about the mythic one), it's annoying and works against our set bonuses. DSI is great but 690 ilvl is a bit lacking (CSP on the other hand is a very solid choice)
    Mythic DUT with a socket is fucking phenomenal for affli until you get your hands on something like Mythic Piston of Mithic DSI.

affli trinkets by lord Gahddo for reference
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org..._Trinkets.html

I looted some new trinkets in the past few weeks. I have mythic GSR, mythic BMC, heroic POF, heroic Fragment and mythic warforged UGoS.Still no luck with DSI(Maybe it has some restrictions to drop for me ... -.-).For destruction on fighst where the class trinket is useless can I safely use UGoS over the other trinkets?The second trinket would be GSR.
    And for affliction I cant choose wich 2 of these 3 should I use UGoS,BMC or fragment.(I use aff on reaver,council,sometimes gorefiend,velhari,zakuun,archi).Is heroic DSI still an option if I have mythic WF UGoS?
    Last edited by Nerhzul; 2015-10-03 at 05:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    class trinket is a joke for affli anyway(except for counsil, and yeah i'm not talking about the mythic one), it's annoying and works against our set bonuses. DSI is great but 690 ilvl is a bit lacking (CSP on the other hand is a very solid choice)
    Mythic DUT with a socket is fucking phenomenal for affli until you get your hands on something like Mythic Piston of Mithic DSI.

affli trinkets by lord Gahddo for reference
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org..._Trinkets.html

darmacs>piston

Made by dubbelbasse

dsi + gsr for destruction
    dsi + heroic class trinket / dut / mythic piston for aff

w/ no dsi

gsr + mwf ugos for destro
    for aff you can do ugos / dut + fragment
    Last edited by zvvl; 2015-10-03 at 09:29 PM.

Deleted
    DSI (ilvl 705) +
    Sandman (715) or Dut (685) for affli ?

For destro : class trinket + DSI or GSR + DSI
    For affli : i like to swap trinkets around depending on the encounter here : i have currently DSI Mythic + socket, Unblinking gaze Mythic WF + Socket ( lucky me ), darmacs and classtrinket. TBH the only fight i like darmacs on so far is iron reaver where ya lust at start and can stacks cds. On other fights i use DSI + gaze, sims only 1K lower then darmacs in simcraft but provides a lot more stable dps. Only fight i use piston or class on would be council. Dunno why people seem to love piston so much, its so bad in comparison to all the others when ya sims yourself and use all the trinket setups.