Warlock setups 2v2/3v3

Ey guys, i'm here to question u about the warlock setups in 2v2 and 3v3, what of them work and without heal in 2v2, thanks and sorry for disturb

Deleted
    Lock/Heal

Lock/Feral/Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Lock/Heal

Lock/Feral/Shaman
    Buuut for 2v2, no one viable setup with double dps true?

I guess your best bet would be lock/enhancement shaman for 2s with 2 DPS.

For 3s you can play with a load of comps, I guess LSD 3.0 is the best one considering full gear. WLS is also very strong when you reach fully gear, as is MLS. With lower gear levels Lock / Feral / Pally and Lock / DK / Pally are both really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I guess your best bet would be lock/enhancement shaman for 2s with 2 DPS.

For 3s you can play with a load of comps, I guess LSD 3.0 is the best one considering full gear. WLS is also very strong when you reach fully gear, as is MLS. With lower gear levels Lock / Feral / Pally and Lock / DK / Pally are both really strong.
    Thanks! and Lock/ HUnter / X healer will work?
    Last edited by huerohueroxxx; 2015-09-03 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    Thanks! and Lock/ HUnter / X healer will work?
    You take away a hunter main glyph (scatter wiping dots) and some of your drs if you run this. You need to be on point for that. Just run MLD/S / some form of LSD or like RLX with a some who knows how to damage stuff and have some fun IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Lock/Heal

Lock/Feral/Shaman
    Past a certain point this comp is actually hard on newer locks. Fear and clone share and your feral is going to get mashed a lot leaving you to run control + pressure. Personally I always found this comp a pain in the ass but that's just another opinion.. A lot to do with the caliber of partners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    Buuut for 2v2, no one viable setup with double dps true?
    Without heal, you usually get rekt hard. We just do not have the mobility/kiting options of Frost Mages. So we get destroyed by the 5 billion CCs and gap closers melee got to deal with Mages. Which means your partner is then alone. Best case scenario you can hope is that you trade 1 for 1 and your partner has a favorable 1v1.

If you got a good healer in 2v2, you can destroy pretty much anyone though. We are fantastic at soaking up damage with healing on us.

Current Lock design annoys the shit out of me though. I want the Wrath/Cata gameplay back where I could 1v1 a melee on equal footing. Not this 3v3 arena balance bullshit.
    Last edited by mmoc72f1823250; 2015-09-04 at 02:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaragoth View Post
    Without heal, you usually get rekt hard. We just do not have the mobility/kiting options of Frost Mages. So we get destroyed by the 5 billion CCs and gap closers melee got to deal with Mages. Which means your partner is then alone. Best case scenario you can hope is that you trade 1 for 1 and your partner has a favorable 1v1.

If you got a good healer in 2v2, you can destroy pretty much anyone though. We are fantastic at soaking up damage with healing on us.

Current Lock design annoys the shit out of me though. I want the Wrath/Cata gameplay back where I could 1v1 a melee on equal footing. Not this 3v3 arena balance bullshit.
    I concur with all these points with an added caveat: you can play double dps with a mage and be ok.. especially as aff. the space between roots / coil / port / SS port immunity should be enough to augment your cc and defensives being that poly and fear are off dr table from each other. it's actually a fun comp to play.

Deleted
    if you play with a dps

you're gonna have a bad time

Deleted
    Rshaman Affli 2's

Rshaman, affli feral 3's