Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would we mess with you? You sell us oil.

There is no better way to get the US to put up with your shenanigans than to sell us oil. I mean, look at the crap we put up with from Venezuela, and the Saudis. Compared to that, Bieber is...ok still a war crime, bad example, but you get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Bieber is...ok still a war crime, bad example, but you get my point.
    America shot itself in the foot:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Braun

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if Hillary's slush fund network will take Canadian currency.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Living in Quebec, there's a certain apathy in the air as far as I can tell. The Trudeau name here is a liability to the Liberals to an extent, so I think Quebec is going to look pretty similar to the last election. A lot of orange. The BQ have lost way too much relevance even here in Quebec. The return of Duceppe only ignited the tiniest spark, which quickly fizzled. He never had the emotional connection that other prominent sovereignists had.

I think we're almost certainly headed towards a minority government. Whether it will be an NDP led one or a Conservative led one remains to be seen. The weird thing about that is that the Liberals are assured some relevant power this time, which makes things interesting. Even if it isn't an official coalition, I think that an NDP led government backed by the Liberals could get quite a bit done.
    As long as it's not another conservative majority it will be a win. As much as I loathe a two party system, I really don't want a repeat where our country is represented by a conservative majority government which has less than 40% overall support because the NDP and Liberals split votes from one another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm confused why Canada cares so much who we elect. It's not like they're a protectorate or anything.
    they soon will be if they keep sending their ted cruz's icbms and justin beibers bombs.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.