Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Ner'zhul is dead. Both in our universe, and in AU Draenor. Ner'zhul's soul was destroyed by Arthas as they fought for control of the Lich King inside the helm, or something to that effect. But Ner'zhul is no longer an option, as far as I know.
    That's what they want you to believe
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

10+ Year Old Account
    The top half of Sargeras.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    "Too soon Kil'Jaeden you have shoved me through the portal too soon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Felmourn View Post
    T-that'd be cool.
    We got the AU xpac, we need a real time travel xpac and an extra-azerothial (alien) xpac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    So we can get the legs 2 or 3 xpac after

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Ner'zhul is dead. Both in our universe, and in AU Draenor. Ner'zhul's soul was destroyed by Arthas as they fought for control of the Lich King inside the helm, or something to that effect. But Ner'zhul is no longer an option, as far as I know.
    I'm suggesting AU Ner'zhul. We know very little of the Void, and I can't imagine they'd leave Ner'zhul with the pathetic ending they gave him. He died in an alternate dimension in our reality and was ressurected. There's every chance that something in there can resurrect him or at least absorb his soul into them where it can become its main form. Perhaps it appears to be Ner'zhul all shadowed, then shows its true form as some horrific void abberration during the final phase?

Deleted
    Thrall being the avatar of sargeras

Deleted
    KJ or Avatar of Sargeras. One of those two seem the obvious choice.

But given that it's Blizzard, maybe we should expect something that is not quite obvious, like some Azshara/N'zoth shenanigans.

My guess is either a KJ/Archi combo or Avatar of Sargeras... or maybe Gul'Dan "Suramar was merely a setback!"

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I hope to god its not Kil'jaeden.
    I bet it probably will be.

I doubt Sargeras will make an appearance this expansion, I believe he'll appear when the Titans appear. I doubt it'll be Queen Azshara either as she can practically have an expansion on her own. Since this is about the legion the only logical choice is one of it's most powerful members and that leaves Kil'Jaeden given that we killed/banished Archimonde in Warlords.

avatar of sargeras and then kiljaeden 1st tier sargeras 2nd tier next next xpac

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    ]Since this is about the legion the only logical choice is one of it's most powerful members and that leaves Kil'Jaeden given that we killed/banished Archimonde in Warlords.
    Like in Mists of Pandaria where we fought a powerful Pandaren. Garrosh was so cute and fluffy.
    Or Warlords of Draenor where the final boss was a powerful Orcish Warlord.
    Or in Burning Crusade, where we went to hunt down Illidan, and the final boss was Kil'Jaeden.

Blizzard like the final boss to not be obvious.

Broxigar, housing part of the spirit of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still betting on the Avatar of Sargeras. Maybe Kil'jaeden but it would be weird to have him as the last boss right after Archimonde. It doesn't matter if Archi is as different as two bosses of the same race could be, there is just something about it that would feel to much of the same.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    final boss is Jaina. It follows the apparent pattern of fighting fallen "heroes" everyother xpac: Arthas, Garrosh, Jaina.

though more than likely its actaully just good ol' Kil'jaeden.

I think the final boss might be someone who links us up to the Emerald Dream. If Draenor was indication of Legion coming, maybe having the emerald dream as a raid is a sign of what's next. They'll have some art assets ready for it and get to test them out.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

guldan and KJ will perform fusion and become gul'jaiden

I'd like to see a Dreadlord council consisting of Tichondrius, Mal'ganis, Detheroc, Varimathras, and Balnazaar.

I only hope they manage to keep it a secret for at least as long as they kept Archi under the desception of Grom...

And yea.... Im not buying the "changed their minds" idea...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I only hope they manage to keep it a secret for at least as long as they kept Archi under the desception of Grom...

And yea.... Im not buying the "changed their minds" idea...
    I sort of hope they don't tell us. I liked that about Burning Crusade. I had no idea that Kil'jaeden was going to be the end boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Unless they pull something out out their ass he is the only real choice based off of what we know. Who else could it be? It honestly makes me want to know where the story is going to end up going.
    The rebuilded avatar or Sargeras (not Sargeras himself, but his Avatar that was deefeated by the mother of Mediv )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I hope to god its not Kil'jaeden.
    Agree, people were upset when Grommash was hinted as the last boss of WOD, because it was going to be 2 orcs as final boss in a row

Now, I really really really dont want two Eredar as final boss in a row neither