Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Warlords was not a filler expansion and built some things that will be used going forward."

Actions speak louder than words, Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    The park will continue burning. Okay. I think they're intentionally ignoring it now, they think it's "funny'. Has to be. They spent the time to build two unique, expansive shipyards, for content that's played with menus, but they can't fix the park. It's just embarrassing.

No revamped Moonkin. That's just lazy. There's no reason to at least make it a higher polygon count and update the textures.

Can only equip 3 profession items. Bah. Same old shit.

Revamped classes. This is the one that's worrisome. They're going to gut classes again.

Rogues in the septic tank.

I'm getting that old WoD feeling again...but it's okay. I'm not invested in any way in Legion, it's more likely I won't buy it anyway. The longer I don't play WoW, the less interested I am. I believe them when they said WoD wasn't a filler expansion - I think they truly believe it's the best work they could do - and that's why I'm not interested anymore.
    As a horde player I don't want the expansion being delayed because of your shitty city that I never see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    As a horde player I don't want the expansion being delayed because of your shitty city that I never see.
    "Got mine, screw you" - the rally cry of the a**hole.

Also, LOL at all of this:

Misc

Dungeons will absolutely be relevant again.
    Illidan is ready to lead Demon Hunters against the Burning Legion.
    The Park in Stormwind won't be repaired yet.
    There are plans for Jaina.
    The backpack might be updated.
    Warlords was not a filler expansion and built some things that will be used going forward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    "Warlords was not a filler expansion and built some things that will be used going forward."
    will be used going forward = objects and textures like trees, walls, felblood skin etc. they have been doing this since WotlK.

Lies, lies lies. I don't know how can those people go to work every day. When you create shit and you know it. I don't think they are human anymore those who only care about money.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2015-09-05 at 04:55 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    "Got mine, screw you" - the rally cry of the a**hole.

Also, LOL at all of this:

Misc

Dungeons will absolutely be relevant again.
    Illidan is ready to lead Demon Hunters against the Burning Legion.
    The Park in Stormwind won't be repaired yet.
    There are plans for Jaina.
    The backpack might be updated.
    Warlords was not a filler expansion and built some things that will be used going forward.
    This will be the big thing with a metric kiloton of speculation in what are the plans they have for Jaina..

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    I'll never have "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" as long as "School of Hard Knocks" is part of the requirement. I already had every other achievement required back in WotLK, but i simply don't like pvp and never play pvp, so i won't get it unless extreme boredom. (not complaining, i made my choice to ignore it back in WotLK)
    Same. I bit the bullet for the G.N.E.R.D. Rage achievement on my main character because Halloween is my favourite real-life event so I wanted to get the Hallow's End achievement, but I loathe PvP and have never been interested in any other achievement or title relating to it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    People complained bitterly about Moonkin form not being updated and look Update (6:30 PM EDT): Moonkin form will be updated after all! it will be updated.. And I bet ya that people will still complain about it..

I was right people are already whinging about the update to Moonkin form and we have yet to see what it looks like..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2015-09-05 at 07:50 AM.

it seems the mistakes for legion are starting now..

10+ Year Old Account
    Really another Death Grip for melee man way to come up with a new skill for hunter melee

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    So Survival Hunters will get a Grip......do they care at all that it's about the only unique thing DKs have anymore?
    Look at what they've done with Bloodlust/Heroism and the two other classes that got it...that should answer the "do they care about classes being unique" question. :P

Professions
    There will be a "single system" to upgrade profession items. The current item will be destroyed, giving you a reagent needed for the upgrade (Obliterium).
    A new team will be working on professions this time, including profession quest lines.
    Professions will get some crafting items from dungeon loot.
    Professions won't have daily cooldowns.
    Prospecting could make a return.
    This !

Exactly what I wanted ! Finally !!

Deleted
    Still no tabard tab. I want my Argent Dawn tabard on my other toons!

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Look at what they've done with Bloodlust/Heroism and the two other classes that got it...that should answer the "do they care about classes being unique" question. :P
    Warriors want their charge back!

"Bad people on the Internet" did you really just have to ask that? You obviously fit that mold then...

A safe bet is anyone who hasn't played wow since at least bc or who was born after 86 has a real high chance.

The most recent generation.

Those who think wow is an mmorpg.

The people who cry about raiding "being required" and wow being too "grindy" all very likely end up being said type of person.

The ignorant monkeys. Also known as mouth breathers and/or neckbeards.

Not sure if that was pointed out already but I really wish a transmog system like in Diablo 3. Once picked up you can transmog it for ever even if you don't have the gear anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eredor View Post
    This !

Exactly what I wanted ! Finally !!
    You missed the part where you'll be only able to equip 3 crafted items.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I'd like to see proof of that. I can almost guarantee that was not possible. Midsummer would not have happened yet in April. Achievements came out in October 2008. It was not possible to retroactively earn all of the achievements for any holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/UWvkuLx.jpg
    Wow, that's just fucked up. You somehow earned the achievement without completing two of the required steps (Midsummer and Brewfest). That is a big ol' bug. You probably got world first on that. Or at least in the first few, because if it happened to you then it probably happened a few other times as well.

EDIT: Wait a second. There's something wrong with the dates. I just looked at my own achievements, and according to the dates I earned the Violet Proto on 4/14/09, which I know is incorrect. It also says I earned the Brewfest meta on 4/14. So there's just something wrong with the dates here.
    EDIT 2: Ok, in-game I have the correct date for the violet proto, 9/28/09. But it still says Brewfest was earned on 4/14. This is all messed up.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2015-09-06 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Wow, that's just fucked up. You somehow earned the achievement without completing two of the required steps (Midsummer and Brewfest). That is a big ol' bug. You probably got world first on that. Or at least in the first few, because if it happened to you then it probably happened a few other times as well.

EDIT: Wait a second. There's something wrong with the dates. I just looked at my own achievements, and according to the dates I earned the Violet Proto on 4/14/09, which I know is incorrect. It also says I earned the Brewfest meta on 4/14. So there's just something wrong with the dates here.
    EDIT 2: Ok, in-game I have the correct date for the violet proto, 9/28/09. But it still says Brewfest was earned on 4/14. This is all messed up.
    I got WALSTIB on 04/25/2009.

Brewfest on 09/24/2009, Misdummer on 06/21/2009.

Are you sure the meta didn't originally require Brewfest and Midsummer? I kinda remember it changing at some point...

But that doesn't make sense, either, as I earned it on a DK. Must have earned it a year or two later and something caused the dates on the achievements to mess up?

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I got WALSTIB on 04/25/2009.

Brewfest on 09/24/2009, Misdummer on 06/21/2009.

Are you sure the meta didn't originally require Brewfest and Midsummer? I kinda remember it changing at some point...

But that doesn't make sense, either, as I earned it on a DK. Must have earned it a year or two later and something caused the dates on the achievements to mess up?
    WALSTIB never changed. Some of the individual holiday metas did, like Masquerade being removed as a requirement for Halloween, and Brew of the Year being removed as a req. for Brewfest. But something is clearly messed up when it says I earned Brewfest in April, because that is absolutely impossible. There's no two ways about it. I also vividly remember the circumstances under which I earned the mount. It was my first semester of college and the internet in the dorm couldn't handle WoW; would keep getting disconnected. So I had stopped playing in August, but I resubbed in September to finish up Brewfest for the achievement. I had to brave through the mass of disconnects to get those achievements.
    There's also a note on WoWWiki for WALSTIB - "The earliest this achievement could be earned was 20 September 2009 (first day of 2009 Brewfest event). "
    Hmm, actually, on 4/14/09, Noblegarden was added as a requirement. So I guess that's the source of the issue. Though I don't understand how that would affect anything regarding Brewfest or Midsummer...
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2015-09-06 at 01:32 PM.