7+ Year Old Account

dummies guide to gargoyle?

So am pretty sick of others in the household lagging me while gaming!

Picked up a router and loaded gargoyle on it and bridged my modem.

So now the fun part, i have no idea how to setup QoS. I play a couple of online games, i think i know which ports they use. What can i do now?

Doesn't this fall under Rule 12?

12. Do not post threads asking for tips on restricting Internet access to someone on your network (e.g. How do I limit the bandwidth my roommate uses?!). We're not here to help people chicane their roommates, friends, family, etc.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does. Closing.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab