Pls give me ur thoughts about my newly made UI

hey there i've tried to make a Jhazrun look alike UI for my priest, could u give me ur thoughts pls? #Jhazrun
    like what should i add compared to the original one or should i remove or rework something.

Link or pic? Hard to give feedback when we cant see it

I really dont like the overall look of this ui....... its the most simplistic of ui's i have ever seen!! No information on the screen what so ever how are you meant to play the game with this ui?

Deleted
    I think this UI looks too familiar to MMO-champion's forum design. Try adding more UI elements that show actual useful game play elements like a health bar ^^

Should upload, would make a perfect UU for blind people playing wow and want to play at a little higher raiding level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Well I'm assuming he wasn't allowed to link or insert his SS as his first post. I tried to do the same but wasn't allowed.

Need to make a few posts to be able to, so here I am.

oh god =)))))))))) where's the god damn link i'm new to the forums, well i'm not new as a mmo forum reader but i'm new as a poster and i didn't know that i can't post links as a new one. sooo wtf should i do?! shall i post some fake things to get the permission ?! what kind of law is this

Deleted
    just post it with some spaces in and im sure some nice person will link it for you

Quote Originally Posted by icecream149 View Post
    oh god =)))))))))) where's the god damn link i'm new to the forums, well i'm not new as a mmo forum reader but i'm new as a poster and i didn't know that i can't post links as a new one. sooo wtf should i do?! shall i post some fake things to get the permission ?! what kind of law is this
    Your mention of fakes is exactly why, to reduce spam.
    Try reposting it with the link split up such as with spaces or (dot) instead of dots.
    Someone with the required 10 posts will usually quote it edited with a working link, or it will be edited by a moderator.
    Most of us can copy/paste those and work them out just fine.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-10-20 at 11:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Love this ui , 15/10

h t t p s : // w w w . y o u t u b e . com/ watch?v = p UhdIdXQYOI

I haven't seen her Warlord UI since i don't believe she in any of the POV anymore, so gonna say your still talking about the one from MOP. Personally not a big fan of the of the Weakauras.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsura View Post
    h t t p s : // w w w . y o u t u b e . com/ watch?v = p UhdIdXQYOI

I haven't seen her Warlord UI since i don't believe she in any of the POV anymore, so gonna say your still talking about the one from MOP. Personally not a big fan of the of the Weakauras.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUhdIdXQYOI

Sadly I can't see the vid because it got banned for the music (in germany..f*ck GEMA!!!!!!!)

But I know the original UI from Jhaz and it's not my flavor. Too much clutter.