Am I suppose to be able to use multiple seals/bonus rolls on Kazzak every week?

I could've sworn that I did it before, but this week I was only able to get 1 bonus roll. Killing him again didn't let me roll anymore. Is this intended?

You never got multiple rolls from world bosses, if it is so then it was just bugged
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    You never got multiple rolls from world bosses, if it is so then it was just bugged
    Probably a case of getting 1 roll a few hours before reset and then getting another roll right after reset then.

You've been able to multi-roll Kazz since 6.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    This is an odd way of saying it since he was added in 6.2. But yeah, side effect of them fixing the bug where people's rolls weren't resetting on him.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    So, you can kill him multiple times in a week and use a seal for another roll?

Uhh, so now I'm confused.

First poster says you can't.
    Second poster says you can.
    Third poster says it was a bug fix.

So... can you or can't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    You USED to be able to, but it has since been fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    So, you can kill him multiple times in a week and use a seal for another roll?
    you have ALWAYS been able to blow coins on attempts at useless world boss drops.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    you have ALWAYS been able to blow coins on attempts at useless world boss drops.
    World boss roles were always once per week since 5.0
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic