Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Turns out the legion wasn't really evil, they were just fleeing from an even greater threat and pillaging worlds along the way for resources to surive!

Deleted
    I hope they spare us the avatar of sargeras. I don't get why some of the fandom push for that either. Let him die, gods are meant to be killable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I hope they spare us the avatar of sargeras. I don't get why some of the fandom push for that either. Let him die, gods are meant to be killable.
    the demons are coming from the tomb of sargeras, where the avatar is buried. so it wouldn't be to far fetched that they will try to revive or reanimate the avatar. heck i wouldn't be to surprised if the tomb was the final raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Turns out the legion wasn't really evil, they were just fleeing from an even greater threat and pillaging worlds along the way for resources to surive!

The problem with those theories - we hear them a lot lately - is that they fail on basic human contact ethics. In practice, Archimonde is pulled in Hellfire Citadel and he curses against all players, puts out a tantrum that makes him sound like he's on a high horse and generally a jerk.

That image Legion projects and projected is in by no means non-evil or neutral, it's at least bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    I'm interested what Blizzard can pull with Hakkar and N'Zoth & the unknown Old God underneath Tirisfall.
    There's no Old God under Tirisfal. There's something "incredibly unsettling ", but it's not an Old God.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6489940501

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    The problem with those theories - we hear them a lot lately - is that they fail on basic human contact ethics. In practice, Archimonde is pulled in Hellfire Citadel and he curses against all players, puts out a tantrum that makes him sound like he's on a high horse and generally a jerk.

That image Legion projects and projected is in by no means non-evil or neutral, it's at least bad.
    it's more about the general idea. they can easily cook up some lore that the legion was keeping something else in check or whatever. maybe we find out the reason sargeras really went insane is because he knew something and the only way to contain it was to destroy all life or some crap. it's a easy plot device they can pull if they wanted too, would require years of setup though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    There's no Old God under Tirisfal. There's something "incredibly unsettling ", but it's not an Old God.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6489940501
    A Very Old God That was Old when the Old golds were YOung?

Deleted
    Some of the things people listed are either already dead or not villains at all. Also a note: void creatures aren't demons lore-wise, classified in game as such for gameplay purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Not an Old God. Most likely a demon of sorts. Might be explained in a Legion Artifact quest.
    I don't think they'll waste it on a Artifact questline. It's basically a MacGuffin which they can use whenever they wanna introduce a new villain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    A Very Old God That was Old when the Old golds were YOung?
    It's the retirement home where the Old Gods put their parents.

Deleted
    also nobody has mentioned kul'tiras, undermine, and all the south sea stuff yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post

It's the retirement home where the Old Gods put their parents.
    that qualifies as unsettling alright.

Old gods
    Burning legion
    Empire of Ahnkahet under Northrend
    Naga & Azshara
    Dragon aspects(not baddies just lore still yet to be tied up also corruption is everywhere & easy to come by)
    Gnolls, Troggz, Furbolgs & other lesser races' future.
    Klaxxi empire & their queen?
    Kelthuzad
    The Nazrethim
    The Void
    Remnants of the Troll Empire (Hakkar & the Trolls home being sunk by Azshara)
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Deleted
    Jaina
    Kel'Thuzad
    Burning Legion
    N'Zoth
    Jaina isn't a baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Alectis View Post
    Jaina isn't a baddie.
    Just doing it cause you guys claim sylvanas is a baddie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    I don't know.... from "let's be buddies with horde" to "kill all horde" and now she is even pissed off and left the alliance it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alectis View Post
    Jaina isn't a baddie.
    Trying to turn a neutral organization against the Horde, keeping a whole city under martial law and claiming to run it without any actual authority, not to mention her...unstable mental state, her disappearance in Legion, and her closeness to Aegwynn. Sargeras might have plans for her...

Trying to turn a neutral organization against the Horde, keeping a whole city under martial law and claiming to run it without any actual authority, not to mention her...unstable mental state, her disappearance in Legion, and her closeness to Aegwynn. Sargeras might have plans for her...
    Imagine the rage especially from the mmo alliance superheroes if we get to kill Jaina and nothing happens to sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Imagine the rage especially from the mmo alliance superheroes if we get to kill Jaina and nothing happens to sylvanas
    Unlike Jaina, Sylvanas never claimed to be neutral. Everything Sylvanas has done, she has always done for the Horde. Jaina was neutral, and she turned traitor. Big difference.