Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I've always hated how people just call it boomkin. That's such a stupid sounding nickname and I don't know how it ever caught on. This spec could definitely use a new name and I hope it sticks so people can forget about boomkin ever being a thing.
    Found the bitter doomkin.

battle chicken
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Poultrymancer.
    yes. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It came from OOMkin, actually. More specificially, the fact that Moonkins were finally capable of actually doing damage and not constantly being out of mana, turning OOM into BOOM. Same for Doomkin.
    oh i remember that, we use to joke/QQ OOMkin all the time, but the spec i think had a minor boost or something and for a while was ignored in BGs and you could just land SFs on players that didn't take you srsly, and words like Boom kin or Doomkin started getting used,

well, i didn't coin the phrase, no idea the motive of the person who started it, but it certainly picked up, i guess we all used it for various reasons. or each have different suspicions on the motives of its use by others.

Rename it "El pollo loco"-spec :3

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Tauren and centaurs are sworn enemies.

Nvm. I should read the whole thread before I comment
    aye they are, which is why I don't normally suggest it. but it could also be turned into the reason why they can take that form, being nearly hunted to extinction by them, they'd probably be the one humanoid creature the Tauren know more than any other, and thus can take their form as druids and recent Tauren druids have used the form to throw off Centaur aggression and deceive them too. Naturally stewarding the Trolls, who've also encountered far more Centaurs than Cenarions, trolls took to that form whereas the worgen due to their tutelage by the night elves took to the Cenarions... you could write

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    battle chicken
    you seee, far more people think of it as a chicken and not an owl, i really hope the new updated model gives it an Owlish face, cos srsly, without knowing the lore, the first impression you get is a chicken man from the looks... but i sincerely hope blizzard never adopt the chicken phrase in association with it, that would finally just kill off what little affetion i have for moonkin.

now moonkin hatchling on the toher hand - how adorable!!

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the name balance druid. keep it as is.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Rename it Moonkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Oculusdeath View Post
    How about Astral druid? or Celestial druid?
    Astral spec sounds very appropriate, I'd also like Celestial spec.

Deleted
    Boomkin

I like it.

If they're going to rename it I think they'd go with the form used so Moonkin would be it.

Boomkin would be funny but that is probably why it won't happen.

Wrath would be a good name but it kinda comes in 2nd behind Moonkin.

Yeah, I don't see them changing the name of the spec. But if they did, Boomkin would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boomkin doesn't sound very lore-friendly. Balance as a name seems fine the way it is.