10+ Year Old Account

Securing Draenor bug?

So I just finished all the quests that can be done via missives but I am missing the "Assault on the Pit" quest. This makes no sense since I remember clearly doing the Pit daily many, many times early in the expansion. Yet, none of my toons seem to have that step complete for the achievement.

Is this a known issue? Or should I be contacting a GM?

Deleted
    did you do it in a raid? i heard somewhere that doing it in a raid group will make it not count towards achiev. might be wrong though, just something i heard before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it in raids, back when the quest was doable in raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has become extremely frustrating. I've been checking every single day for 8 days now, Assault on the Pit hasn't shown up once. And I have COMPLETED this on several characters when it was doable in raids.

Is there *anything* we can do about this? This is the only step that is stopping me from getting flying.

Are you Horde? I've heard issues of Horde for some reason still not getting Assault on the Pit for a decently long time now, and the only response has been "RNG is RNG" unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Are you Horde? I've heard issues of Horde for some reason still not getting Assault on the Pit for a decently long time now, and the only response has been "RNG is RNG" unfortunately.
    Yep, Horde :-\

Yeah, Horde hasn't gotten it since 6.2.2 dropped, Alliance has gotten it at least 5 - 6 times. We've been getting the Shatt group quest instead.

I'm stuck in the same boat but it's partially my fault for not getting it since the beginning, since I hate group quests. But I'm guessing since it was done in a raid, despite the fact that it was complete-able, you didn't get actual quest credit. Unfortunately, now it's basically waiting until RNG-esus stops hating us.

So, sorry, man, I guess you're stuck waiting with the rest of us even though you've done it already. My condolences. :/ Hope it drops soon for all of our sakes, yeah?

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    So I just finished all the quests that can be done via missives but I am missing the "Assault on the Pit" quest. This makes no sense since I remember clearly doing the Pit daily many, many times early in the expansion. Yet, none of my toons seem to have that step complete for the achievement.

Is this a known issue? Or should I be contacting a GM?
    Its a RNG quest spawn issue. Has not spawned for Horde in 19 days now. People are pretty pissed. WoW forums are full with people raging / un subbing / etc.

I understand that the achievement has been available for a couple months but alot of people only came back for flying in 6.2.2. So making something hard to obtain is perfectly fine, i think alot of people like to have to work to unlock something or obtain something. BUT making something like flying unlocked through an achievement that uses a RNG quest spawn to finish... well thats just STUPID. This one is on blizzard and unfortunately its going to cost them more sub losses.