Immersive games that use more than "Mash X to open the valve"

Has anyone played the Metroid Prime games? Especially the Wii version? I am having trouble finding anything like it. By that I mean using the controls to engage physically as well as a great immersive game world/ perspective. I mean the boss battles were amazing and jamming in the key to the ship and pulling levers with the wii remote was ..FUN

I noticed that the Alien isolation Xbox One version has kinect features that A.Will alert enemies if you make too much noise in the room you are sitting in and B. Detects your head movements to peak around corners.

Are there any other titles that peaked your immersive interests?

The first game(s) that comes to mind is Metro: Last Light.

Deleted
    I only get this feeling while playing Adventure or Horror games most of the time. Amnesia (PC), The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4), Fatal Frame series (various), 999 (DS) for example.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I only get this feeling while playing Adventure or Horror games most of the time. Amnesia (PC), The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4), Fatal Frame series (various), 999 (DS) for example.
    Me too, adventure/horror/survival... Those are the ones that make you feel directly immersed into the game...

I've played the Fatal Frame games, but recently, I played an indie game that has similar concepts, DreadOut. It was pretty good.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!