Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do I use the cube?

I rarely play so I don't follow much.. How do I use the cube? Everything is gray out.. do I need crafting materials? If so, where do I get them?

7+ Year Old Account
    That's how you use it!

Here's everything you need
    http://www.diablowiki.net/Kanai%E2%80%99s_Cube

Click the little book icon in the lower left of the cube. It has all the explanations, and mousing over each material tells you where it comes from. Super duper user friendly, just dive straight into playing with it. It's the best addition they've made to the game so far.

So I can only have 1 weapon enchant, 1 armor enchant, and 1 jewelry enchant? I want Focus and Restraint with the Grandeur enchant, but don't want to give up my ring that increases WW damage by 384%.

Sacrifices have to be made. If you want to use focus and restraint with your RoRG put in the cube then you need to drop the ring that boosts WW damage.

Incidentally that ring that boosts WW damage is terrible if you are intending to go with the 6 piece Wastes set and Bul'Kathos/Immortal King weapon(s). With the Wastes set the bulk of your damage is coming from the 2500% wpn dmg dust devils and not the WW itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogly View Post
    Sacrifices have to be made. If you want to use focus and restraint with your RoRG put in the cube then you need to drop the ring that boosts WW damage.

Incidentally that ring that boosts WW damage is terrible if you are intending to go with the 6 piece Wastes set and Bul'Kathos/Immortal King weapon(s). With the Wastes set the bulk of your damage is coming from the 2500% wpn dmg dust devils and not the WW itself.
    Really? I thought it was a good ring. I have 2 bul'kathos weapons and wastes set. Actually, I have a bad Restraint ring.. It has intellect on it instead of STR and it doesn't have a socket.. I would lose out on a level 25 Gem..

And apparently the legendary that increases shrine buffs to 10 minutes doesn't work in G-Rifts. lol
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2015-09-07 at 01:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Really? I thought it was a good ring. I have 2 bul'kathos weapons and wastes set. Actually, I have a bad Restraint ring.. It has intellect on it instead of STR and it doesn't have a socket.. I would lose out on a level 25 Gem..
    Whirlwind deals 340% weapon damage, Skull Grasp makes that 640-740%. Dust Devils with 6WW deal 2500% weapon damage, so...
    Can't you reroll something on that Restraint?

And apparently the legendary that increases shrine buffs to 10 minutes doesn't work in G-Rifts. lol
    shrine != pylon

Quote Originally Posted by Aygar View Post
    Whirlwind deals 340% weapon damage, Skull Grasp makes that 640-740%. Dust Devils with 6WW deal 2500% weapon damage, so...
    Can't you reroll something on that Restraint?

shrine != pylon
    I have a level 25 gem in my Skull Grasp. My restraint doesn't have a socket and it has intellect instead of strength. Do I just roll for the socket and use it even though it has intellect?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I can only have 1 weapon enchant, 1 armor enchant, and 1 jewelry enchant? I want Focus and Restraint with the Grandeur enchant, but don't want to give up my ring that increases WW damage by 384%.
    That ring is very bad anyway. Just roll with Focus/Restraint as your rings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Reroll intellect for socket?

As people have said; Skull Graps is a trick item, looks like it is very good, but sucks, as it gives almost no boost to a Wastes WW build.
    Take that Restraint ring with intellect and reroll the intellect to socket. Should be OK while you farm for a new and better one with str, crit dmg, crit chance and socket.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I'm so bummed.. Can't use the cube on Ashbringer. =(

I'm so bummed.. Can't use the cube on Ashbringer. =(
    I know, it blows. I've tried to reroll mine to get it ancient but bloody hell, the mat costs to do that. o.o

Deleted
    In short:
    You pick a recipe, dump all the ingrediens into the cube and click transmute. Done.

10+ Year Old Account
    on my WW barb I'm using full wastes set with unity and CoE rings. I have zodiac ring in the cube for more cd reduction. Unity is equipped because it's mostly a solo farming character for me, and with that ring on me and my Templar along with his immortal relic I almost never die.
    @Aridnz[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Aridn View Post
    on my WW barb I'm using full wastes set with unity and CoE rings. I have zodiac ring in the cube for more cd reduction. Unity is equipped because it's mostly a solo farming character for me, and with that ring on me and my Templar along with his immortal relic I almost never die.
    What is the best armor slot for the cube for barbs?? I currently have the 10 minute increase to shrine, mainly because I don't have anything better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, if you stick a Puzzle Ring or Bovine Bardiche into the cube alone, you open a portal to the Vault/Cow Level respectively.

Just a li'l fun thing.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

What is the best armor slot for the cube for barbs?? I currently have the 10 minute increase to shrine, mainly because I don't have anything better.
    Depends on the build; WW/Rend - Lamentation. WW Wastes - Hexing Pants of mr Yang. HotA - Leorics Crown.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Just do like me, craft 3 rings & get Focus & Restraint (with socket!). Only took 2 rolls to get socket on Focus too.
    *ducks*

and that's the end of my luck.