Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paytime View Post
    Did you read the article? He attacked her, beacuse she IS a muslim, not just a random woman.
    Yes, lots of people get attacked every day for some lame excuse... there is never a real reason to attack someone, people make lame excuses to do so every day a thousand times a day.

Got attacked because he drove a BMW.
    Got attacked because he had a nice laptop to nick.
    Got attacked because his music was too loud.
    Got attacked because he was black
    Got attacked because he was gay.
    Got attacked because she was Muslim.

The list is endless of lame excuses for the continuous lot of people attacking people.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Are you kidding? Violence is abhorrent in any circumstance; random violence on people who have done nothing to you is serious, and the public clearly needs protection from this lunatic. Four years is about right.
    Whilst I disagree with the notion that violence is abhorrent in any circumstance (I firmly believe that if someone is attacking you, you should be able to fight back), you are spot on- he is a danger. That kind of action is bang out of order. I remember it from the time. Sickening. Whilst I dislike Islam (as I dislike all religions), if its followers aren't harming you or anyone else, they should be left alone like anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yes, lots of people get attacked every day for some lame excuse... there is never a real reason to attack someone, people make lame excuses to do so every day a thousand times a day.

Got attacked because he drove a BMW.
    Got attacked because he had a nice laptop to nick.
    Got attacked because his music was too loud.
    Got attacked because he was black
    Got attacked because he was gay.
    Got attacked because she was Muslim.

The list is endless of lame excuses for the continuous lot of people attacking people.
    "The Met's statistics record a total of 816 Islamophobic hate crimes in the 12 months to July 2015, up from 478 over the same period in 2013-14."

I doubt you're going to find such stats against BMW drivers. But keep excusing bigots.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting behavior. I'm glad they found him, and locked him up.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmifHETz8Bk

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-punch-6398541

so now people will start attacking people for wearing stuff they dont like?
    Now? For waht they war? Did you even read what you quoted?

He punched her for beeing of a certain religious group back in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Expect to see more and more of this all over Europe the coming years.
    This was 3 years ago and it didn't multiply.

Does this mean the other dozens of victims were attacked because they were not wearing a hijab?

Some context; http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/f...jailed-attacks

The guy is a misogynist and general asshole, not an islamophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Was that video staged? It looks staged. If not, what could possibly posses someone to do that to a stranger?
    So many factors can make people do shit like this. Pent up hatred. Media playing into the mental issues of an already fucked up individual... etc.

Back when I studied in a Colorado university, an Indian friend entered the class with a black eye. We asked her what happened. Two guys ran up to her the previous day on campus, punched her face while yelling "you fucking Muslim," and then bolted. Funny thing is she wasn't even a Muslim. They just mistook her Indian complexion to somehow resemble Islam. Needless to say, it got reported. They were identified and subsequently suspended. Those two probably got fed up with what terrorists were doing and decided to do something about it. Let's sucker punch a Hindu.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Like Muslims have been doing recently as well? In Australia we had a fair few Aussie Girls get attacked by Muslim Men due to them in their words "not dressing modestly and looking like sluts". This happened to girls wearing things not even risqué, just things like a Short Skirt and Tank top.

But oh no, It happens to a Muslim and it must be the FIRST TIME EVAR!! right?

No no, you have it all wrong. If muslims attack aussie girls it happend in the process fo integration, if it is the other way around it is based on racism and right wing shit.

Uh, now? Try wearing a swastika or a shirt with the N word written across it and walk around in a big city and see what happens. I wouldn't say being attacked for the things you wear is anything new, probably as old as the human race itself.

Deleted
    Britain will pay for this. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    muslim discrimination dosent exist, ask sam harris, gadsaad, sargon,can name a thousand who have outright denied it exists..
    Because it is a religion it had become self made and avoidable discrimination, they are the ones who choose to continue practicing crazy bullshit, and that goes for all religion. You can't be discriminated against if what you believe in has no basis in reality, it would be like when a child gets angry when a friend tells them there is no Santa before you find out that there is in fact no fat man who flies on a sled utilizing the most aerodynamic of the deer species.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Because it is a religion it had become self made and avoidable discrimination, they are the ones who choose to continue practicing crazy bullshit, and that goes for all religion. You can't be discriminated against if what you believe in has no basis in reality, it would be like when a child gets angry when a friend tells them there is no Santa before you find out that there is in fact no fat man who flies on a sled utilizing the most aerodynamic of the deer species.
    Great. We now have a guy claiming that knocking out muslim women is definitely not discrimination and completely acceptable.

Deleted
    find it funny this happened years ago and it was reported on years ago, but now with the influx of refugees etc they are bringing this out the woodwork, the drowned baby guild trip was bad enough

... Not to be mean here, but who cares? I had this happen to me last Christmas, and I was stuck in a bed for weeks. This isn't news, it's just a cray who is being cray blown out of proportions because the victim was Muslim. Just goes to show they have no real news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmifHETz8Bk

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-punch-6398541

What is with people and their posting old news as if it's current.

Go back to school OP, you failed reading (comprehension) and logic, nor developed critical thinking skills.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Muslims and Christians attacking each other, more news at 11!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    "The Met's statistics record a total of 816 Islamophobic hate crimes in the 12 months to July 2015, up from 478 over the same period in 2013-14."

I doubt you're going to find such stats against BMW drivers. But keep excusing bigots.

And what do stats have to do with, "there is never a real reason to attack someone"?

Schwarzkopf isn't excusing them, he's saying they have NO EXCUSE for doing it.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Ghazi View Post
    Britain will pay for this. Mark my words.
    Ummm WTF. You sound like an ISIS soldier :s
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Is this Michael Ayoade guy mentally ill?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland