Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    An hour!?

That's like ... 55 minutes over my record

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Going to go out on a limb and say the "she was moanign and screaming etc and I think I made her orgasm" was her trying to get you to stop.

Most girls don't like just being pounded on for an hour. There are other things to consider and if all you were doing was pounding her then she probably wasn't having a good time so she faked an orgasm in an attempt to get you to hurry the fuck up and finish.
    Which of course is a bad thing and won't result in quality sex the next time you hook up - if there'l even be a next time.

Communicate! Ask her what she likes, how she likes it, what she particularly enjoyed during your encounter and what you could improve. This goes both ways, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Foreplay is more fun. The sex is like topping it off for me anyway.
    But foreplay is a sexual activity as well

By sex, you mean penetration, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    An hour!?

That's like ... 55 minutes over my record
    Sounds like you need a montage.

If the girl is not particularly attractive I can last practically infinitely. I'm not sure that results in good sex though.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    If the girl is not particularly attractive I can last practically infinitely. I'm not sure that results in good sex though.
    Which raises a pseudo philosophical question: what is good sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Is it different for every girl?
    Idk, when I chat about things like this with my fellow females the general consensus seems to be that hour long fuck sessions get pretty dull pretty fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    After 20 min I get bored and therefore dry up, making it painful

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Idk, when I chat about things like this with my fellow females the general consensus seems to be that hour long fuck sessions get pretty dull pretty fast.
    Girls chat about that stuff!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yes, the general consensus is that we don't give a shit about longevity (unless you finish in like 10 seconds or something) and we want you to roll off after about 20 mins or so. YMMV

Of course they do.

Also make note that all of your girlfriend's friends know exactly how good you are in bed.

Deleted
    Anything longer than 30 minutes is just boring to me. I rather have multiple sessions over the entire day than one long one. Also when her vagina is too wet it isn't that intense either for me at least, its a lot harder to climax, it removes the friction.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    After 20 min I get bored and therefore dry up, making it painful
    Saaaaame.

For the latter...lube is your friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Of course they do.

Also make note that all of your girlfriend's friends know exactly how good you are in bed.
    We also talk about how big/round your dick is, and if it happens to hang to the left or is shaped like a banana or something else strange/unusual.

Yes, the general consensus is that we don't give a shit about longevity (unless you finish in like 10 seconds or something) and we want you to roll off after about 20 mins or so. YMMV
    Guys don't talk about sex unless we're bragging while trying to establish alpha dominance over our fellow males.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Saaaaame.

For the latter...lube is your friend.
    Eh don't need lube 90% of the time since I really don't want to go long enough to start drying up. Longer is rarely better

Holy siht 1 hour... I wouldn't last more than 20 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I assure you men if you're having issues getting it up, the woman is asking friends and family how to deal

Guys don't talk about sex unless we're bragging while trying to establish alpha dominance over our fellow males.
    When I think about males establishing alpha dominance, in my mind I always picture long, drawn-out lightsaber battles. But with dicks.

Also I assure you men if you're having issues getting it up, the woman is asking friends and family how to deal
    I haven't had to deal with this yet, but I know it's more common as men get older or if the guy drinks a lot.

Arrrrrrgh!

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I have. It's miserable when the guy refuses to get psych help for it. Hence the quick end to that short relationship.

When I think about males establishing alpha dominance, in my mind I always picture long, drawn-out lightsaber battles. But with dicks.
    This is where those left hanging dicks really shine. The banana shaped ones are at a disadvantage.