Poll: So what do you think it is?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you really think its a spirit of some kind then you might want to contact a local spiritual expert(priest) or something to get a feel for the situation.
    I know my mother had our house blessed by a priest awhile back, but that was just for good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If you really think its a spirit of some kind then you might want to contact a local spiritual expert(priest) or something to get a feel for the situation.
    I know my mother had our house blessed by a priest awhile back, but that was just for good luck.
    He probably also shouldn't let his wife try to chat with it in case it is evil as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    He probably also shouldn't let his wife try to chat with it in case it is evil as well.
    One creepy thing is recently my mom brought me a binder. Insider that binder I found a 154 year old newspaper from January 12th, 1861 for the Harper's Weekly. I framed it and hung it up on my wall very recently.

Link to the paper I got

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoun...ort-sumter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    One creepy thing is recently my mom brought me a binder. Insider that binder I found a 154 year old newspaper from January 12th, 1861 for the Harper's Weekly. I framed it and hung it up on my wall very recently.

Link to the paper I got

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoun...ort-sumter.htm
    Maybe MAJOR ANDERSON was a wizard?

clearly machine elves.

It's your imagination.

My best guess would be a spider thread or something similar reflecting light from outside.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Any good christian can easily tell that your child is possessed by the devil, I recommend an immediate exorcism from a trained professional to banish the spirit of satan from your child's body. If you're lucky they'll only suffer mild brain damage and at worst a cardiac arrest, but it'll be worth it. Failing that, offer some of its mother's Menstruation fluids to god and ask for his blessing and forgiveness, a priest can help with both of these things for a moderate fee.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Blinds were closed. Neighbor has a bright light that shines towards my house. Issue here is when I was in the room and it was dark there was nothing shining through
    Camera appears to be viewing infrared. Depending on the blinds, infrared light could be shining through and you couldn't see it with the naked eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Pretty much this, looks like an infrared reflection/lense flair.
    To me it looks like a spell.
    You can too hear the incantation if you turn the audio up very loud.

If you have anything that can emit infrared light (Perhaps go buy an infrared LED emitter, it's only a few hundred bucks) and set it up and see what that looks like on the monitor. I bet it's showing you some color that isn't visible to the naked eye/regular cameras. What kind of baby monitor is that? (Make/model)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

It's obviously Mr Burns

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    What kind of baby monitor is that? (Make/model)
    It is a Summer. Wife could not find the Model lol

Where is the option for poor life choices that led to an adult believing the possibility of there being fairies, ghosts, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Where is the option for poor life choices that led to an adult believing the possibility of there being fairies, ghosts, etc?
    I'm actually an Atheist. Also easy to talk shit till you look at a baby monitor and see little lights going back and forth across your kids crib.

There was no lol option, so did not vote.

Spider web+dust dangling in front of the camera lens or something similar.

...edit...

And it's probably pretty close to the camera lens based on how much it moves in relation to the background.
    Last edited by gamingmuscle; 2015-09-08 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a weather balloon.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    It's Big Foot