Deleted

Angry Why aren't 1h weapon tmogifiable into fist weopons?

On my warrior i can Transmog my 2 hand swords into staves or any other 2h weapon type and that's totally fine but no 1h weapon can be transmogged into fist weapons. There are so many great fist weapon models in the game but not nearly enough good fist weapon drops that would be viable to use. They've always been very underrepresented and this pushes it further
    /Rage

Deleted
    Yeah, this is a big frustration for me because I love fist weapons on my monk but getting them is a bitch - and with my shit RNG, I always manage to loot WF axes and maces.

They used some "different animation" excuse before. But now that staves and polearms can be mogged to sword/axes/maces I don't know their reason anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    1h weapons does not share the same animation as fist weapons you can't even xmog them into daggers for the same reason.
    "Everything is a manifestation of your own free will, for better or for ill."

With a bit of luck this will be fix'd with the new changes to tmog in Legion.

Deleted
    because they haven't made it possible yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Aye, I want to move my warrior's swords into daggers (Got the rogue pickpocket one in a salvage crate and it matches my transmog), for the hell of it.

Not to mention wands! One of my alts got an epic version of the treasure wand from Tanaan, and until WoW graces her with a better weapon, there's a real lack of wands that match her particular Tmog. It would be nice if they'd relax the rules on 1 hands a bit, if they can relax them for 2 hands.

Because they thought they'd spend the time on 2h's into everything 2h than 1h into anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    They used some "different animation" excuse before. But now that staves and polearms can be mogged to sword/axes/maces I don't know their reason anymore
    It's probably that and the other classic, "allocation of resources." There were a lot more staves and polearms in the game than fist weapons, so it made more sense to allow those for transmog and they just never went back and did the same thing for fist weapons. I honestly don't know how much work this would actually take, but like it or not, it would take work away from something else and apparently Blizzard doesn't think it's worth it right now.

Different attack animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Different attack animations.
    Then explain why they allow polearms and staves to be Tmogged into 2 handed axes, 2h maces and 2h swords? Polearms and and staves use different animations then the rest of them but they are allowed to be Tmogged for the sake of variety, why aren't 1 handeds allowed similarly?

Deleted
    Not a single employee at blizzard has stopped for a moment and said "wait, what if we alter animations to match the transmog instead of the original weapon?"

Quote Originally Posted by Iiikeeel View Post
    Yeah, this is a big frustration for me because I love fist weapons on my monk but getting them is a bitch - and with my shit RNG, I always manage to loot WF axes and maces.
    Honestly, what's even the point of fist weapons as a monk?

Monks have one attack - jab - that they even show up on. Otherwise they don't even appear on your character.

Really i'm just bitter about the whole thing because I wanted to have my kung fu panda tagging folks out with Pride and Greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Honestly, what's even the point of fist weapons as a monk?

Monks have one attack - jab - that they even show up on. Otherwise they don't even appear on your character.

Really i'm just bitter about the whole thing because I wanted to have my kung fu panda tagging folks out with Pride and Greed.
    I thought they made it so fist weapons show up now?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

It's from before they could alter weapon animations with transmog.

But now they can, so I think it's just time. I fully expect it to come in Legion with the mono-weapon restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I thought they made it so fist weapons show up now?
    News to me if they have, I'll take a look on my monk later. Greed isn't exactly hard to buy.