Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It can be good but it is very RNG. For progress it is almost too inconsistent to use.

I have had fights where it procs 14 times, and others where it procced 2-3 times.

If it doesn't proc, or you have to use the cancelaura macro, then is wasted and literally just agility, which is worse than the Reaver stat stick trinket.

There are some situations where it can be very powerful, e.g. if it happens to proc a few seconds before imps spawn on Xullhorac or Mannoroth, but again it is very RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    It can be good but it is very RNG. For progress it is almost too inconsistent to use.

I have had fights where it procs 14 times, and others where it procced 2-3 times.

If it doesn't proc, or you have to use the cancelaura macro, then is wasted and literally just agility, which is worse than the Reaver stat stick trinket.

There are some situations where it can be very powerful, e.g. if it happens to proc a few seconds before imps spawn on Xullhorac or Mannoroth, but again it is very RNG.
    For progress, you actually dont want it to proc right before imps on either fight, because they need them to go down ASAP. If it procs right before imps you are essentially doing no damage to priority targets, and just funneling damage to the less important boss.

It's debatable if you have two locks, and two warriors if your damage is even needed for imps, but for progression mirror>soul cap. On manny, we have three hunters and me all save our mirror for the first imp spawn in p2 that happens during wrath, because if both the warrior and me get wrath we struggle with that imp wave. I guess a case can be made for soul cap if your guild is struggling to push before the next doom lord, but mirror will still give consistent damage when you want it.

It's almost always better than any other trinket. Class trinket/SC on every fight is BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by overdose View Post
    For progress, you actually dont want it to proc right before imps on either fight, because they need them to go down ASAP. If it procs right before imps you are essentially doing no damage to priority targets, and just funneling damage to the less important boss.

It's debatable if you have two locks, and two warriors if your damage is even needed for imps, but for progression mirror>soul cap. On manny, we have three hunters and me all save our mirror for the first imp spawn in p2 that happens during wrath, because if both the warrior and me get wrath we struggle with that imp wave. I guess a case can be made for soul cap if your guild is struggling to push before the next doom lord, but mirror will still give consistent damage when you want it.
    Fully agree mate. I meant if it procs such that it explodes (by expiring or usefully when using a cancelaura) when the imps are up, which requires quite a lot of luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    srsly? I always thought it basically did (130/2) 65% dmg if you didnt cancel it immediatly.. dayum!
    It will hit both for 65% instead of hitting the add for 65% and the boss for 6.5%
    Last edited by mmoc7df6ba81a8; 2015-09-14 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RylixTV View Post
    It will hit both for 65% instead of hitting the add for 65% and the boss for 6.5%
    You're 100% sure of that?

Deleted
    Yes. abcdefg

Quote Originally Posted by RylixTV View Post
    Yes. abcdefg
    Just to further emphasise Rylix statement of Fact
    Here is a log (of Rylix ) killing Tyrant, and getting a Soul cap detonation while last add is alive:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...7&end=15378493
    Damage is evenly split among the boss and add. The rumor that soul cap does not work on Tyrant can hereby be invalidated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moalim View Post
    Just to further emphasise Rylix statement of Fact
    Here is a log (of Rylix ) killing Tyrant, and getting a Soul cap detonation while last add is alive:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...7&end=15378493
    Damage is evenly split among the boss and add. The rumor that soul cap does not work on Tyrant can hereby be invalidated.
    Eh, the "armor" whatever buff isn't up 100% of the time. So that's a bit quick on the guns

Anyways, I did take the liberty to check the eventlog and indeed:

00:04:19.676 Tyrant Velhari gains Sovereign's Ward from Ancient Sovereign
    00:04:21.073 Rylix Spirit Eruption Tyrant Velhari 1079216
    00:04:21.073 Rylix Spirit Eruption Ancient Sovereign 1079216

That's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Eh, the "armor" whatever buff isn't up 100% of the time. So that's a bit quick on the guns

Anyways, I did take the liberty to check the eventlog and indeed:

00:04:19.676 Tyrant Velhari gains Sovereign's Ward from Ancient Sovereign
    00:04:21.073 Rylix Spirit Eruption Tyrant Velhari 1079216
    00:04:21.073 Rylix Spirit Eruption Ancient Sovereign 1079216

That's good to know.
    Err... My bad! Did not think about the xx second delay untill she gains the armor from the add. I forgot to check that but good that someone is paying attention to details

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moalim View Post
    Err... My bad! Did not think about the xx second delay untill she gains the armor from the add. I forgot to check that but good that someone is paying attention to details
    The armor also falls off after some time and the add will need to recast it. Not that it would matter to rogues. Well maybe if you were combat.

Deleted
    The Trinket itself requires a LOT of management. Your positioning needs to be extremely good to make it work to its full potential, for example, because of the trinket, quite a lot of the adds on Gorefiend Mythic would simply just die. Leaving my raid team open to focusing on other things, on Kilrogg mythic you can instakill a goop from the heartseekers, as well as killing almost all of the adds inside and giving insane padding. A cancelaura macro is required with this trinket otherwise you'll just flop.