Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    As someone that has done a lot of pugging from Wrath up to now, it is basically the same as it has always been. Tons of people looking to be carried, you explain mechanics, they don't listen and cause a wipe. Then after the group wipes once, people get mad and start leaving, because the boss wasn't easy enough and they don't get free gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Deleted
    I might just ban myself from raiding anything before the weekend. Most during the first days of the reset are whiners of the style "<whine> I only have 4 minutes <whine> pull <whine> my mom said I have no time and my girlfriend may divorce me <whine>". Jesus H. Christ, if you have no time, piss off, we don't need you hearing your stupid "pull, pull, pull, go, go, go, go, go, go, go", it helps nothing.

Sadly, if you do get people around those week days, because they usually have guild raids in like 4 minutes they have to go to, they're going to be like that.

Pugs aren't there for you to loot in 4minutes. They are there for various reasons. And they can be fun if people don't act like crazies in them.

Deleted
    I lead pugs since TBC. And tbh I never experienced such an annoying behaviour of people like today. While its normal that people leave occasionally, now I have to look for new peeps after every boss most of the time...and they leave of the most ridiculous reasons. Like "there is no warlock to summon me? kkthxbye".
    It feels like people dont really want to raid, but just dont know what to do with their time...

The majority of experienced raid groups have already stomped the shit out of this raid tier and either have everything they want from loot or lost interest in doing the same bosses week after week, same with the most experienced pug raiders. I personally stop raiding in a tier once I have everything I need in gear from heroic raiding.

You also get people leveling their alts that have no intention of using gems/enchants ect. that would require and investment of time/money resources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    I lead pugs since TBC. And tbh I never experienced such an annoying behaviour of people like today. While its normal that people leave occasionally, now I have to look for new peeps after every boss most of the time...and they leave of the most ridiculous reasons. Like "there is no warlock to summon me? kkthxbye".
    It feels like people dont really want to raid, but just dont know what to do with their time...
    Because these days it's easier than ever to pug. Much less casuals raided back in TBC because requirements to raid were higher. And blizzard finder made it even easier than MOP when to raid cross realm u needed either openraid or an external addon... blizzard finder requires no effort at all from the players so everyone pretty much can try to join a pug.

Yea it happens that people leave after a certain boss (can't even blame them... if they just need 2-3 bosses no reason to kill 13), but the good thing is that you can replace them very fast. So yeah it's not a huge problem, unless it's a tank. I agree it's annoying.

Deleted
    I find it ironic that I beat practically all guilds that do not recruit cross-realm nowadays. I have 717 with only pugging and I keep seeing almost all guilds trying to recruit in trade having worse progress than 13/13hc (and I am in an extremely progressed realm).

It's like the game shifted to all serious guilds that can do more than 2 mythics, or most of them, to require people paying for realm transfers to come to them.

I personally have ethical issues with paying Blizzard to transfer to play Mythic. I know they have the tech to open cross-realm Mythic.