Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

3 young boys found stabbed to death

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three young brothers were found stabbed to death inside a vehicle parked outside a South Los Angeles elementary school, while a man suspected to be their father was in critical condition, police said.

The brothers, ages 8 to 12, were found dead of multiple stab wounds in the back of an SUV, while a man in the front seat was alive but bleeding with stab wounds to his chest, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said.

The man was in critical condition at a hospital, while the boys were pronounced dead and later taken to a coroner's office. A knife was recovered from the front passenger seat, police said.

Detectives believe they have a suspect in custody, but Beck declined to be more specific about that person's identity.

"These are horrific incidents," Beck said. "These are incidents that have scarred not only a community but the first responders that have to handle them."

"It is a sad day in LA," he said.

View galleryA Los Angeles Police investigator photographs a crime …
    A Los Angeles Police investigator photographs a crime scene, where three children were been found de …
    John Sorrentino, whose furniture store is next to the crime scene, said he was the one who first spotted the bloody scene and called 911.

"I saw this man behind the steering wheel covered in blood," he said. "I got a little bit closer, and I saw a young child in the back seat and his eyes were half open and he was covered in blood.

"He was staring out, just in space. It's still etched in my mind."

Sorrentino said he then saw another boy bent over a seat, and in the back, a leg of the third boy lying upright. That's when he ran inside his store and called 911.

The three boys did not attend the elementary school next to the crime scene, Beck said, but they are enrolled in the Los Angeles Unified School District.

View galleryLos Angeles Police Department investigators work at …
    Los Angeles Police Department investigators work at a covered crime scene, where three children were …
    Beck said the boys' mother is deceased and that their stepmother was safe and being interviewed by detectives.

The deaths come as homicides are on the rise in Los Angeles. In August, 39 killings drove a year-to-date uptick in murders in the nation's second-largest city, according to police statistics. The 39 killings in August are compared with 22 the previous month and 19 last August.

Daniel Avalos, who works for Sorrentino and has five kids between the ages of 3 and 12, said he saw paramedics pulling the man out of the car and one of the children still in the back.

"We're in South-Central, so stuff like that kind of happens around here. But the fact that it's children — that's heart-wrenching," Avalos said. "It's hard to think about."

http://news.yahoo.com/3-children-dea...170734220.html
    Stabbing children must make the murderer feel proud of himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are sick. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many people in this world, and not enough human beings
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

"We're in South-Central, so stuff like that kind of happens around here. But the fact that it's children — that's heart-wrenching," Avalos said. "It's hard to think about."
    I am not sure i could work in a career that resulted in my attitude about 3 children being stabbed, being so... "...'meh' whachoo-gunna'-doobow-tit...".

You have to be pretty sick to stab children to death.

Sounds like the father was suicidal and wanted to take the boys with him.

Edit: "Detectives believe they have a suspect in custody, but Beck declined to be more specific about that person's identity" Guess not.

In any case, this is very sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Edit: "Detectives believe they have a suspect in custody, but Beck declined to be more specific about that person's identity" Guess not.

We do not know who the suspect is. It could be the father in critical condition, but the incustody part, I doubt its the injured father., though I am not putting it past that. I just think there is a suspect

10+ Year Old Account
    Horrific. I wish I did not have to read such things.

i'm not religious and don't believe in heaven or hell.

but i think humanity should put space travel on hold and start work on creating a hell for whoever murdered these children.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Damnit I thought I hid the bodies better.
    added to ignore list, grow up kid.

Humans are apex predators. Never forget this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Damnit I thought I hid the bodies better.
    Gtfo....you PoS

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    View galleryLos Angeles Police Department investigators work at …
    Well that was interesting.
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    We do not know who the suspect is. It could be the father in critical condition, but the incustody part, I doubt its the injured father., though I am not putting it past that. I just think there is a suspect
    We don't know who the culprit is but I do find it hard to believe that he (the father) could have tried to commit suicide in this manner (multiple stab wounds to the chest) rather than slitting his wrists, throat, or seppuku (slashing the stomach area open).

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    We don't know who the culprit is but I do find it hard to believe that he (the father) could have tried to commit suicide in this manner (multiple stab wounds to the chest) rather than slitting his wrists, throat, or seppuku (slashing the stomach area open).
    I've heard it's hard to actually stab yourself multiple times, once the knife is in the first time it would probably be hard to actually take it out and have the strength after the system shock of the first stab to force it into your chest again. I doubt he did it to himself.
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2015-09-10 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    I am not sure i could work in a career that resulted in my attitude about 3 children being stabbed, being so... "...'meh' whachoo-gunna'-doobow-tit...".

Well I can tell you for sure it gets to you. I left home at 16 because of my father but he is the chief of forensics here or w/e you want to call it so he kind of has to go to basically every murder/rape/robbery/etc scene and it will mess something up after a while.

Just to get an idea, one of the stories I've posted here a while back is basically:

Some guy(X) pissed off the wrong guy. X lives in a mansion with cameras/guard dog in the back/guardsman in the front.
    X goes out to town to buy something. Guard falls asleep. 4 people throw poisoned meat for the dog, dog dies. They jump over the fence.
    They find the maid, X's wife and 4 year old girl in the house. They rape them and bash their heads with hammers.

Not really a job anyone can do. Especially since you have to do your 8-5 job and then 2-3 times a week get called at 2 AM to go to a similar scene and then still have work the next day. And to do that for 30+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    seppuku (slashing the stomach area open).
    You mean Sodoku? :P

The testimony of John Sorrentin pretty much sums up the horror of the scene. Terrible story.

Watch it turn out to be an illegal. Trump is going to have a field day with this.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbane88 View Post
    Time to ban the knives!
    It always sad to read stories like this. And I hope they catch whomever committed these murders. But because they were committed by knives instead of guns, more than likely we will not be hearing much about it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It always sad to read stories like this. And I hope they catch whomever committed these murders. But because they were committed by knives instead of guns, more than likely we will not be hearing much about it later.
    If it was a gun we would obviously need more gun control but since it's a knife the assailant must have been mentally ill.