Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Wolf View Post

Consider the title as "What Nationalities do you Find Attractive?".

I watched this video and I must say, I personally disagree.

It is not that I disagree with the opinions in the video, but that I find the video extremely opinionated.

For the most part, it seems to me that the majority of those opinions are from a relatively small group of biased Caucasians.

The video includes the following nationalities: Brazil, France, United States, Norway, Argentina, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Italy, and Sweden.

It is not that I find any nationality in the video unattractive, but, for example, every part of Asia was left out.

I am Caucasian myself, but I still find this blatantly biased.

In my opinion, Asia is home to a great amount of beautiful people.

What nationalities do you find attractive?
    I bet you have samurai swords and calligraphy hanging from your wall and your okcupid profile has you wearing a kimono.

Seriously though, isn't Canada like 60% asian?

Apparently the site they based it on.. it's mentioned in the video. But at least it doesn't have Germany in there so that gives it at least some credibility. Personally I've seen more hot women in some eastern European countries and western Russia than the US though.

Deleted
    So almost all of them are white. While I agree - there are some really good looking white folks out there. I do not think we should neglect all the others tho. And what about Redheads? Gotta love me some of those too.
    Humans are awesome diverse. No point in rating them. But it is probably a more western-focused Dating-Website so I guess this was to be expected.

Deleted
    The day I start worrying about the internet's "top 10 lists" is the day I throw my PC out of the window and I cancel my internet subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    The race I most associate with is BEARS!!

You see, with bears, they welcome all races and creeds, it doesn't matter where you are from, bears welcome you... UNLESS YOUR SKINNY AND HAIRLESS, HAW HAHAHA!

Incidentally, orcs are the most colourful of all races, browns, white, tanned, charcoal, orange, and lovely natural green.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Yeah I have noticed an increasing amount of fetishism towards different races.
    Make no mistake, this is hardly a white man thing, a lot of asian/black dudes only want white girls, as they see them as "superior", the same reason a lot of white dudes want asian women.

Racial fetishism rarely works either, most of those couples end up breaking up as cultural differences are too big or they just realized it was just a fetish and lost interest... it sucks to be wanted not for who you are, but for what you are (in their heads), but in a way... is this harmful? nah, its just experience, people make mistakes nothing particularly wrong with it.
    It just weirds me out a bit, but then again its to be expected.

Edit: and looking at some subreddits, specifically the ones dedicated to "mixed child issues" you see a lot of hate towards parents and their choices, a lot of people with mixed identity complaining that neither side accepts them, social complications of this are also something interesting. (im mixed myself, but quite dilluted)

7+ Year Old Account
    Calm down guy's n' girl's,i know i'm hot as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    I bet you have samurai swords and calligraphy hanging from your wall and your okcupid profile has you wearing a kimono.

The amount of ignorance in your post makes it hard to respond, but here you go.

You can reply to me when your ban expires.

I know little to nothing about Asian culture, and I have never watched an anime or have read a manga.

Not that I find it uninteresting.

The Asian population of Canada is a little over 15%.

Also, I am not wearing anything in my OkCupid profile picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zith5 View Post
    Calm down guy's n' girl's,i know i'm hot as fuck.
    You probably are, I would never say you are not.
    Last edited by Jack Wolf; 2015-09-09 at 03:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Huh? lol no.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL at that video... what a bunch of vapid tripe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious View Post
    LOL at that video... what a bunch of vapid tripe.
    It's partially accurate. Us Canadians are pretty sexy.

Black by the far have some hottest and beautiful girls. White girls second and Asian third. Other races are scrubs and inferior.