So what's your guild's stance on having raiders bring friends to raid?

So today a member of our raid group named Aathalos brought in his friend for our farm Heroic Zakuun kill. Honestly wouldn't have been a problem. However, his friend intentionally wiped the group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlCij3PatSA

The gall of some people.

7+ Year Old Account
    We generally have no issues with raiders bringing friends on our non-progression nights. As long as they have proper gear and a brain, it usually works out fine. If they would, however, cause wipes intentionally or by just not following instructions given by the raid leader, they are kicked from the group and the inviting raider will get a warning. Usually the inviting raider apologizes and never invites the friend again.

On the other hand, we have had some nice recruits coming from friends of raiders who joined us.
    Last edited by Luthadal; 2015-09-09 at 07:15 AM. Reason: typo

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil

MY favorite part is when he tries to soak the Rumbling fissure with the mob and then realizes he's not supposed to soak that one and quickly gets out of it.

Haha you should watch the video. It's really not meant to be serious.

EDIT: That being said. I agree, it's always a handy way to recruit new players.
    Last edited by Kuroluna; 2015-09-09 at 07:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No problems, if they can pull their weight, then there's no trouble really.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Most of them are bad from what I've seen. No idea why.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a Friends and Family guild so... Bring all your buddies.