Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    Pure truth, i wish would go full isolationist and let all this silly horseshit sort itself out.
    The rest of the world wishes the same. This far American "help" has turned over a dozen of Latin American states into banana republics and Middle East into a branch establishment of hell on Earth.

The government has no obligation to non citizens. It has a job and duty to protect its own citizens. Citizens actually pay the government to do this (through taxes). As was clearly demonstrated last night in Paris, leaving your border wide open so anybody can just walk results in a total failure to protect your own citizens.

I am all for helping the people in need, but we should not let anyone into any one of our countries unless we can confirm they are not comming in to do harm to the citizens. This requirement is not the governments or the citizens fault, it is not people being racist (I know the PC bullies jump at the chance to call you a racist if you want to close the border). This requirement is because of people like ISIS. So blame ISIS, not the good people just trying to protect their homes and families.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    The rest of the world wishes the same.
    Russia, Putin Held in Low Regard around the World. Russia’s Image Trails U.S. across All Regions.
    http://www.pewglobal.org/files/2015/...ust-5-2015.pdf

The views of Russia are not the views of the world. This includes Europe, Africa, Asia, and believe it not, even the middle east(albeit by only 4%)

Back on topic: I am for taking in Refugees from Syria, but to A degree. We have plenty of space and infrastructure to support them. However, measures should be taken to make sure they don't intentionally or not cause any trouble and fit into the system as soon as possible if they plan on applying for citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    Russia, Putin Held in Low Regard around the World. Russia’s Image Trails U.S. across All Regions.

The views of Russia are not the views of the world. This includes Europe, Africa, Asia, and believe it not, even the middle east(albeit by only 4%)

Back on topic: I am for taking in Refugees from Syria, but to A degree. We have plenty of space and infrastructure to support them. However, measures should be taken to make sure they don't intentionally or not cause any trouble and fit into the system as soon as possible if they plan on applying for citizenship.
    Yeah and Russia also doesn't have millions of illegal immigrants pouring over their borders either. I guess it really is better to be feared than loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Yeah and Russia also doesn't have millions of illegal immigrants pouring over their borders either. I guess it really is better to be feared than loved.
    While I'm not entirely sure if your account is genuine or not; the illegal immigration problem has nothing to do with Russia being feared... it has more to do with the bloodthirsty merciless cartels and the poor state of the country in general (that's changing at a somewhat steady pace, not to mention that not all of Mexico is underveloped).not to mention it starts getting worse south of mexico. When put that way, can you see why they head north to the us?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    The government has no obligation to non citizens.
    Wrong. Western governments have claimed time and again that they have an obligation to bring democracy to the oppressed people all around the world.
    I don't care about what you have to say because everyone hates you.

Wrong. Western governments have claimed time and again that they have an obligation to bring democracy to the oppressed people all around the world.

Lol what a compelling and thoughtful response. Are we in third grade?

OT.....no thanks to refugees

lol wut?

30characters

lol wut?

30characters
    For what it's worth, I don't hate you. I find you very entertaining

We'll take refugees.

The ones that don't want to kill westerners kthx. Until we have a foolproof way of doing that, I think the gas and glass policy is the best one.

Or how about the dead ones? We can use the decaying bodies to help fertilize the soil.
    Last edited by GrinningMan; 2015-11-16 at 03:21 AM.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    For what it's worth, I don't hate you. I find you very entertaining
    heh, thank you supertony! I'll take that as A compliment

At the very least, I have one person that doesn't hate me! #winning

But those aren't his words. They're Pew's.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol wut?
    Congratulations, you just had a glimpse of how it feels to be Russian in internet right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such a thing as "moral obligation"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Where would the refugees go if they couldn't come to the west anymore?. Lets find out.

Humanity has an obligation the United states does not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humanity has an obligation to deal with the USA government..