Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I don't find her stuff funny.
    So you're saying women can't be funny, huh? Misogynist!

She is right.

Some of the commentators in this topic need to wake up and smell the roses.

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    comedian? Really?
    With "Comedians" like Bill Maher, Amy Schumer, Dane Cook, and Russell Brand, the word has pretty much lost it's meaning, anyone can be a Comedian

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    She is right.

What that shame tactics don't work and that the opposite of using shame tactics is not, in fact, coddling them saying that it's okay to be fat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    She is right.

Agreed. It's time to be firm on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So you're saying women can't be funny, huh? Misogynist!
    Some are amazing, but most miss the mark. But that's mostly with stand up, which is harder than most other forms of comedy.

Alicia Tyler, Tina Fey, and a few others stand out.

I think it's kinda of sad.... how she's copying Jenna Marbles personality so hard. Don't care about the content of the video really. If people want to be fat they can be. Don't give them a hard time for it but don't treat them special either... unless it's to help them out.
    Last edited by Maoli; 2015-09-09 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    With "Comedians" like Bill Maher, Amy Schumer, Dane Cook, and Russell Brand, the word has pretty much lost it's meaning, anyone can be a Comedian
    O. M. G. I agree with Zenkai on something.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sad thing is a lot of people are literally trying to push that being fat is ok.

Perhaps not on here but I've seen it. It's crazy to me.

People can eat themselves to death, that's their choice, but to prance around like it's an ok thing to do is beyond me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Some are amazing, but most miss the mark. But that's mostly with stand up, which is harder than most other forms of comedy.

Alicia Tyler, Tina Fey, and a few others stand out.
    I freaking love Tina Fey. Amy Phoeler cracks me up too. Although I've only seen her on Parks and Rec.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    The sad thing is a lot of people are literally trying to push that being fat is ok.

Perhaps not on here but I've seen it. It's crazy to me.

People can eat themselves to death, that's their choice, but to prance around like it's an ok thing to do is beyond me lol

- - - Updated - - -

I freaking love Tina Fey. Amy Phoeler cracks me up too. Although I've only seen her on Parks and Rec.
    She was a part of Upright Citizens Brigade. They have a special on Netflix you should watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect Response

Yeah, the funny thing is that the people defending the Moron in the OP, think the problem along is only that she isn't funny, HAHA!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I like how you are upset about a generalization and respond with a generalization.

Fat people with no disfunctions that make em get fatter should be taxed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whether or not you think she's funny is irrelevant.

Her videos are pissing a lot of people off. That is the core issue here.

People just take offense to fucking everything these days...bunch of fucking sallies.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by emedia View Post
    That would be pretty much no one though. Everyone has SOME reason for getting fat. Bad parents letting them get poor eating habits throughout childhood (and bullshit to people that'll claim it easy to change those habits later in life), or maybe you start getting fat after you become an adult... which definitely would require some reasoning. No one just randomly eats themself to 300lbs+ without something affecting them. Depression, relationship problems,etc.

Who cares if people are fat but I really think the whole "fat" acceptance shit needs to stop. Stop the bullying, don't tell kids it's okay to be overweight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    People just take offense to fucking everything these days...bunch of fucking sallies.
    No different then any other time in history. The media and social media just milk this shit for money because they know everyone will want to have their say about it. Look at all the reaction videos to this... no one on youtube really gives a shit, they just want to rake in some viewers for the money.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should do the same with stupid people.

It shouldn't be OK to be fat, it's unhealthy, but at the same time Fat SHAMING DOES NOT WORK. Fat people know they are fat, fat people get made fun of all the time, do you see them losing weight? NO! How come? Because really fat people tend to have emotional problems and use food for comfort, so when you shame them they tend to eat more junk

The best way to help a fat person is by encouragement, its OK to tell them they are fat but in a caring and concerned way, someone trying to overcome obesity needs positive support. I hope all these fat shamers get fat one day and most probably will once their youth wears out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The government and the rest of the world need to do something about them. Enough standing around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Whether or not you think she's funny is irrelevant.

Her videos are pissing a lot of people off. That is the core issue here.

Typical whine espoused by those that don't want to be called on their shit, when they find it easier to point at others, especially those that are easy targets, really simple if you don't fucking want to deal with the consequences of saying stupid, shit, maybe reconsider saying stupid shit.

Which is kind of the same attitude being suggested towards people who are obese, it's a stupid fucking attitude, made evident by all the fucking people bitching and whining about being called out for suggesting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    We should do the same with stupid people.
    You'd be poor as fuck considering the quality of your delusional opinions and random shitposting.