Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    No doubt a custody battle with his ex-wife. Not uncommon but tragic
    You want to know how I know you didn't read the article?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Trayvon Martin was not murdered despite how the media tried to play it off. The court ruled. The facts said he was trying to Kill Zimmerman. BUt please share the rest of them.
    Yes, after Zimmerman stalked him and harassed him walking him home with skittles. Thus creating the situation that he claimed his life in danger from.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, lets just get a gun and stalk someone around a neighborhood and then say, "Oh no, I just have to shoot him!"

Just like the guy that unloaded on the SUV that was playing loud music and then he claimed, "I really thought I saw a gun!" or the dude that ran outside and shot at the teenagers because he felt so threatened, or the guy that blew the face off that black girl because she was knocking on his door at night, or...yeah, we can find plenty of these, and in each case the "Gun Community" has turned it into a referendum on gun ownership, freedom, and so on.
    And in each case the anti gun community turned it into the inanimate object caused the crime instead of the individual.

Indeed, they often do, I won't even disagree with that. I find both extremes to be rather distasteful.

See, I'm reasonable!
    Well hell, then let me buy you a beer

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, lets just get a gun and stalk someone around a neighborhood and then say, "Oh no, I just have to shoot him!"

Just like the guy that unloaded on the SUV that was playing loud music and then he claimed, "I really thought I saw a gun!" or the dude that ran outside and shot at the teenagers because he felt so threatened, or the guy that blew the face off that black girl because she was knocking on his door at night, or...yeah, we can find plenty of these, and in each case the "Gun Community" has turned it into a referendum on gun ownership, freedom, and so on.
    Yep, it's always a tragic circumstance until we find out WHO, was the victim, and I agree with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Stabbing children must make the murderer feel proud of himself.
    You're really fucked up in the head if you find the time and effort to STAB 3 kids and 1 adult. Fucking horrible for that guy too if he survives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Well hell, then let me buy you a beer
    I own guns and I support reasonable gun laws, the fact its easier to get a drivers license in this country, than it is to get a gun in some places is stupid, and unless you LIVE in say Alaska, and need a shot gun, there should be a reasonable review, and training required. Before someone gets a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely terrible.

These stories always get to me now that I have two boys. The thought of something doing that to them fills me with such anger it's incredible.

Just knowing the fear and pain they must have gone through before passing.

Fuck whoever did this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Lava Bucket View Post
    That's why guns are used five times more often than knives in murders, right? The tool doesn't matter my ass. If you make something easier to do, people will do it more often. Guns make it very easy to kill people.
    Oh so folks didn't kill each other before the gun? What about before blades? Pls tell me more of these utopian human societies that never had murder. Or will you still blame tools for human action?

How people can drag zimzam vs martin into any discussion is stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Well, you're not wrong, but you're not totally right either.

I mean, I'd still blame humans if a nuclear device was detonated in New York City, but I'd also realize that the tool existing made it a hell of a lot easier to create such destruction and perhaps we shouldn't have been creating them and losing track of them so willy-nilly.

Hell, after 9/11 there was this big uproar over who we were letting get training on how to fly planes! Yet we try to talk about gun training and such, and it;s somehow so taboo. :/
    And just like most gun laws the TSA is a feel good measure that just creates choke points of masses of people. Really it's just been a good measure against the few who used to traffic drugs. But back to the point, the human intellect is why allows us to kill, tools may make the means more easy, yet our minds make it possible.