15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Yea, if I can't get a dragonite before spoofing is fixed I'll never get one for battling. My town spawns a lot of eevees at least, but nothing water based.
    Eevees are all you really need though. 25 candy for a single evolution into the third most powerful pokemon in the game at the moment. Even Dragonite requires 125 candy to go from dratini to dragonite. If you're GPS spoofing just look up a location of dratini spawns and they're ridiculously common, cause it's nice to have one I guess, although it is weak against ice, so Lapras can put the hurt on Dragonite.

And here's the thing, dragonite's only real saving grace is that its attack power and defense are high. Otherwise it has mediocre HP and attack speed, and even its base attack is pretty slow and weak. Honestly I'm getting more mileage out of my army of vaporeons.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw a pikachu on my radar the other day. It's apparently one of the pokemon that has no area where it's common, and is universally rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Enjoy your fleeting OP setups and GPSpoofs, I'll enjoy my new calves.
    I hike and work out a lot, my calves didn't need pokemon go.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-07-18 at 05:12 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    My calves don't need it, my gut does though

My calves are already pretty big blocks of muscle, probably from having to carry this barrel around

7+ Year Old Account
    Wooo hatched a Lickitung (only 213 cp), he's so awesome x)

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

There are concerns that POkemon GO promotes loitering and even trespassing. WHat do you guys think?

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2...trespass-laws/

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a Pinsir and a Venonat on the way to work, and hit level five. Found a pokestop that's not out of the way. It's a tiny fountain. At a steakhouse. That no longer exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loitering, what a load of bullshit. Oh no, someone is standing about seemingly doing nothing, how devastating.

Also, wouldn't playing Pokemon Go be a lawful purpose for standing about in the same public area of extended periods of time (thus not loitering)?

The people trespassing are idiots though, must be trespassing on a decent sized area of land too, I can catch Pokemon from where I'm sitting right now when they spawn like 2 streets over. There'd be almost no reason to go into someone's back garden, you should be able to catch it from the street.
    Last edited by Rixis; 2016-07-18 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GameGod888 View Post
    There are concerns that POkemon GO promotes loitering and even trespassing. WHat do you guys think?

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2...trespass-laws/
    I think the people sobbing about trespassing are "get off my lawn" old men at heart.

It doesn't promote it. If people are too stupid to follow the law it's on them... and said trespassing has happened forever under different guises.

Loitering? I guess. Though most spots you'd loiter are public areas where standing there isn't doing anything wrong, it just "looks like hooligans" to people. Which is, again, their own issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    The trespassing thing is springing up from people not aware of how the game works. My brother proved that when I had to show him why nobody was gonna roam through his backyard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I showed a couple of people at work, I caught a Zubat and spun a Pokestop, both were outside the building on the other side of the road. We were quite some distance away.

It's that thing where you get a dozen idiots, the same stories get regurgitated and changed by a hundred different sources looking to cash in their advertising revenue on the words Pokemon Go and it looks like some ridiculous epidemic of illegality.

15+ Year Old Account
    I find great irony that all of the people crying about PoGo and wanting to create laws restricting it or banning it are the "SMALL GOVERNMENT" types. Small enough to fit in vaginas, bedrooms, and apparently cell phones now as well.

We live in free countries. Being in your car at 2 AM on a public street or "loitering" in a public sidewalk while looking at your phone are both perfectly legal behaviors. Not sure why people want to use government force to stop people exercising freedom.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/9QU0QOd.jpg[img]

Who knows anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Really? I just installed the game yesterday night and saw a pikachu somewhere in the vicinity... and didn't feel like going outside at 3 am.

Seems like fun though, there are 5 pokemon on my radar atm that I haven't caught yet, I think I'll go for a hike.
    The radar is kinda broken at the moment though, or I guess I should say intentionally disabled. They were having so many server issues that they made the radar function more like "Pokemon in your city" than "The nearest pokemon to you".

Also, is anyone else unable to buy pokecoins? I've been tossing it around for a few days but I finally decided I wanted to buy some so I could expand my inventory and... pokecoin buying seems to be disabled.

Woohoo! Gyarados in the wild!

And my 10k hatched a Lapras

The radar is kinda broken at the moment though, or I guess I should say intentionally disabled. They were having so many server issues that they made the radar function more like "Pokemon in your city" than "The nearest pokemon to you".

Also, is anyone else unable to buy pokecoins? I've been tossing it around for a few days but I finally decided I wanted to buy some so I could expand my inventory and... pokecoin buying seems to be disabled.
    The radar needs to be fixed soon. Kind of defeats the purpose of walking every where. People are just camping the triple stops in my city instead of exploring.
    Last edited by babalou1; 2016-07-18 at 06:02 PM.

I haven't tried today but I've had no issues in the past with it.

10+ Year Old Account

level 17

this is my team atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Lol that Starmie.
    Its just too easy for me to have not done.

Deleted
    The footprint thingy is still bugged, and very anoying. Only see three footprints, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its just too easy for me to have not done.
    Saw a guy on imgur named his Hypno Bill Cosby. ​I thought that was pretty humorous.

Dam jealous of that Tauros Genn. Though I'm genuinely surprised how I thought I was far behind but alas not so.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!