Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Senpai noticed me!~

But I'm not starred

I need to get around to nicknaming my pokemon, but I'm lazy, and I don't have any good ones yet
    You made me go back and look.. and I found me as a flareon! Yay fire! \0/

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Senpai noticed me!~

But I'm not starred

I need to get around to nicknaming my pokemon, but I'm lazy, and I don't have any good ones yet
    JoeBro will get a star when I get a watergun one :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You made me go back and look.. and I found me as a flareon! Yay fire! \0/
    I need more eevees to sacrifice and summon Pendra the Jolteon now. I have a 600 cp one just waiting :3

So the game is finally out in Canada. I've been playing all day yesterday and today, caught a ton of pokemon, even managed to use that trick to get pikachu as a starter, but now I'm out of pokeballs. Thinking of buying more from the store. There's only one pokestop close by and it's still a good 45min walk away. It's a small children's playground and I feel like a creep, a grown adult just standing there in a kiddie park with his phone out, so I don't feel comfortable hanging around there too long. At least I'm hatching tons of eggs. Think I've hatched 4 so far and have another 5km one incubating. I have yet to find a gym either. It'd be really nice if there were a way to place new gyms or pokestops.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I need more eevees to sacrifice and summon Pendra the Jolteon now. I have a 600 cp one just waiting :3
    I should name some pokemanz after HG peeps too

I should name some pokemanz after HG peeps too
    I'm waiting for Myst the snorlax to spawn for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I demand the first Mewtwo this thread gets be named after me

I'm waiting for Myst the snorlax to spawn for me
    I want a Snorlax.. seems every fucker in the area but me has a snorlax...

I want a Snorlax.. seems every fucker in the area but me has a snorlax...
    Omg I know, I saw a shadow 3 steps away yesterday but its too hard to track without the tracker working. Maybe one will spawn while I'm spoof farming for dratini in NY one day.

Got an 825 Pinsir out of my first 10 km egg tonight. Pretty cool considering I'd be hard pressed to find one in the wild around here.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Got an 825 Pinsir out of my first 10 km egg tonight. Pretty cool considering I'd be hard pressed to find one in the wild around here.
    Decided to take a 30 minute trip to my nearest lake and happened to snag a 875 pinsir on the way (my highest cp pokemon yet!). Have yet to hatch any 10km eggs

JoeBro will get a star when I get a watergun one :3
    Oh okay, fair enough!

I'll uh...nickname pokemon when I'm not lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm worried. I got two, max, pokestops I can visit, and that's once per day each. I got three pokeballs last time from it (is there a trick to getting more, like spinning it faster or something?) But, I can run into 20 or more pokemon per day, and it's getting to a point where it takes more than two a lot of times. I'm not giving them money, am I just screwed?

At least I got a Jigglypuff at work, and got enough candy to get Pidgeot. Course it's still like CP 172, but I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm worried. I got two, max, pokestops I can visit, and that's once per day each. I got three pokeballs last time from it (is there a trick to getting more, like spinning it faster or something?) But, I can run into 20 or more pokemon per day, and it's getting to a point where it takes more than two a lot of times. I'm not giving them money, am I just screwed?

At least I got a Jigglypuff at work, and got enough candy to get Pidgeot. Course it's still like CP 172, but I got it.
    Just go downtown when you have some free time and tag all the Pokestops. Downtowns are cluttered with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Just go downtown when you have some free time and tag all the Pokestops. Downtowns are cluttered with them.
    I've been told our post office and police station (yeah, that's gonna go over well) both are, but holy fuck it's 95+ degrees out every day, that's not something I wanna do on an off day. Maybe when it cools off.

I wonder if my shitty Pidgeot could take this gym at a nearby church with an Exeggutor. Somehow I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far as I can tell the Pokestops give rewards randomly, never noticed spinning different speeds giving any difference, sometimes you get 5 balls, sometimes 0. You can try submitting requests for more Pokestops near you, until then you're mostly outta luck. They reset every 5 minutes though, so if you have your dinnerbreak from work near one you might get a half dozen spins on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    guess who got a snorlax today!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    guess who got a snorlax today!
    Ahh lucky!.

7+ Year Old Account
    Think I'm gonna stop playing until the servers are stable, lost so many half decent pokemon simply because the game freezes as soon as I catch it. Lost a ??? Pidgeotto today, a 498 Dewgong last night and a ??? Beedrill yesterday. Finally snapped this morning when I lost an Eevee lol. About 1/3 of my catches get lost due to this So sad. Does anyone know of GPS Spoofing on the PC has this problem? I've not used it, I might just do that around the local area to avoid disappointment.

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got a Squirtle this morning, would prefer a Charmander, but never even seen the silhouette. Both my eggs hatched into duplicates too, but I do have my first 10k egg incubating now