Deleted
    Some lulz:

10+ Year Old Account
    Failed login attempts for the last 2 hours :-/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    This one spot I've been camping in NY for a few days has 5 pokestops within range that are perma lure'd. It spawns every water pokemon, every starter, eevees, and so on. I don't get the logic of spawns in this game.

While my house here spawns birds and a rare eevee sometimes. >.<
    Where in NYC is this spot?

So, logging in seems to work more often with 1.3.
    The servers once you are online? Not so much.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    Failed login attempts for the last 2 hours :-/

- - - Updated - - -

Where in NYC is this spot?
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/71...!4d-73.9733197

If that doesn't work its just like slightly south east of 71507 Grand Army Plaza, New York, NY 10019. Like in that little square you can see on the map there, there are 5 pokestops in that area that are all lured at all times, even right now with the servers barely working!

I've seen everything in that spot but snorlax, mr. mime, chansey, legendaries, and ditto.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2016-07-20 at 10:08 PM.

This one spot I've been camping in NY for a few days has 5 pokestops within range that are perma lure'd. It spawns every water pokemon, every starter, eevees, and so on. I don't get the logic of spawns in this game.

While my house here spawns birds and a rare eevee sometimes. >.<

I think it has to do with the amount of people playing in the immediate vicinity. My town has a triple lure spot with around 100-150 people at almost all times. We get eevees, rats, birds, massive amount of magicarp and the rest of the "common" spawns. Very rarely will we get anything else. Couple dratini's, maybe a ponyta. Once we got a Vapereon from a lure.

In another city, Ive seen almost everything short of the "big boys" (gyarados/blast/char/venu)

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hate that every time I actually get time to go walk to hatch eggs, the servers go down.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    I think it has to do with the amount of people playing in the immediate vicinity. My town has a triple lure spot with around 100-150 people at almost all times. We get eevees, rats, birds, massive amount of magicarp and the rest of the "common" spawns. Very rarely will we get anything else. Couple dratini's, maybe a ponyta. Once we got a Vapereon from a lure.

In another city, Ive seen almost everything short of the "big boys" (gyarados/blast/char/venu)
    Wouldnt doubt it, considering I bet central park has 1000+ people roaming around at all times atm so their spawns are magical. My town has a double spot that has like 10 people at midnight each night, but that is the extent of our lure'd hot spots. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    *cries in spanish*

the servers are sooooo bad ;-;

The Gyrados Rage when servers crash:

10+ Year Old Account
    And used my last two balls failing to get a Bulbasaur. Guess I won't be playing for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    so are we all still in agreement that we don't power stuff up before we evolve it?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    so are we all still in agreement that we don't power stuff up before we evolve it?
    All evidence points to it being largely irrelevant in terms of stats.
    However, since evolution results in a random set of abilities, which may suck, I wouldn't invest any dust/extra candy into a pokemon that might end up without getting STAB bonus and like 3 power on its basic attack.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

15+ Year Old Account
    Gathering up the last few pidgey, rattata, and weedle I need for my lucky egg leveling palooza tomorrow. I'll be evolving 29 mon, 6 of which will be new discoveries, along with hatching eight 5k eggs and one 2k. I know it'll net me at least two levels, I'm hoping for three which will bring me to level 20. Not bad considering I haven't done much since Friday when the tracking system became broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, halfway to work, my phone overheats. Heat index today was 102F. Seriously not gonna be playing almost at all until the weather cools off. On the way home, once again got up to a pokebank, GPS decided "no, fuck you", and so I turned back, wasting time. The one on the way, I got two pokeballs, twice, and used em all to catch an Abra.

caught a 2k cp snorlax and only 40k from level 25 now. Ill prob calm down on the pidgey farming after 25 because it has become really tedious and nothing good for like a million xp(level 30) kinda kills my care.

Deleted
    Was this posted already?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn0ruoYWYAA_yev.jpg:large

caught a 2k cp snorlax and only 40k from level 25 now. Ill prob calm down on the pidgey farming after 25 because it has become really tedious and nothing good for like a million xp(level 30) kinda kills my care.
    Holy crap... do you do anything outside of playing pokemon go?

Was travelling through town yesterday by tram, which is often slow enough to farm pokestops. So many unseen so far 'mons incl. Onyx, Wartortle and Bulbas, neither spawned ofc only pidgeys... This game sometimes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Logged in when I finished work today, god a 450 Growlithe, which is now my joint highest CP Pokemon. 5 minutes further down the road, a 5k egg hatched ... Growlithe >.>

Did manage to finally get a Staryu, couldn't find Cubone or Clefairy though. Think I saw a Golduck too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Was this posted already?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn0ruoYWYAA_yev.jpg:large

Holy crap... do you do anything outside of playing pokemon go?
    Not really :3

When I'm out I play and when I'm home I spoof. I play a lot right now