Poll: Do you care?

Thread: Brothels

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Not his own activities, other stuff.
    Driving the girl to somewhere that she needs to go actually costs money, but they will never pay for it and if you bring it, you are branded as a loser.
    It might come as news to you, but if someone drives me somewhere and they don't need to go there, I'll pay them for the gas. So will probably most people in Sweden do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post

Oh you just wanted some warmth and sexual relief in your life that you would never get otherwise outside of prostitutes?

How pathetic of you.
    Well, you see, according to Tiili this man still has it easy to find sex because something. I can't recall what exactly right now. No problems whatsoever. So if he resorts to prostitutes instead of finding easy sex, it makes him pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, you see, according to Tiili this man still has it easy to find sex because something. I can't recall what exactly right now. No problems whatsoever. So if he resorts to prostitutes instead of finding easy sex, it makes him pathetic.
    Adam86shadow had no problems despite being in a wheelchair and having a ventilator.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You're too sensible and level headed. Say your girl is nagging you about the household chores, you pitch in and help and afterwards you get good sex. Was that a transaction or is she just happy and more up for sex?

Yes, I know you should do your chores without being nagged but then you get less sex.
    Idd, double jackpot! Now your house is clean and you're having sex.

Oh, the oppression

Deleted
    Women, as also evidenced in this thread, are generally more opposed to brothels than men. Why? Few things.

Men need sex more than women do. Both genders like it, but more men consider that they need it than women do. Likewise, generally speaking, and evidenced by thousands of surveys, it's easier for women to get casual sex for free than it is for men. Dating sites have a 1000:1 ratio of men to women at worst.

Now, roughly based on that, sex, or the possibility of sex, has always been a form of a currency for women. It is power. They offer compansionship and the chance of sex to a man, and a man is willing to do just about anything for the woman, including providing for her economically even for the rest of the woman's life.

Prostitutes are direct competitors to other women. They offer sex without any hassle and without any confusion on how much it will actually cost. The price will be fixed, and there will be no hooks attached. Prostitutes devaluate the price of sex. If there were no prostitutes, women would have more power over men and could name their price more freely. This is why many women intuitively dislike prostitutes, and like to label men who use them as pathetic. Yet a lot of guys, married or otherwise, will testify that if they had used prostitutes all their life they would've gotten cheaper sex than they got with their actual relationship.

To each their own. Some might have a perfectly happy and financially equal relationship where both partners get as much sex as they want, and all their fantasies are fulfilled. Most people however don't, because people are very different. Judging others based on their relationships, no matter how casual they might be, is the only thing pathetic in this discussion.

Being in a committed relationship, living a life of servitude for wife and kids, being bossed around all day and denied sex unless gifts - manly man

Limiting interactions with females to the bare minimum, pay for sex and go your merry way without any obligation - Pathetic.

Why? Because reasons.

Edit: Could it be that females are so opposed to Brothels because they know they are a cheap alternative to THE ONLY BENEFIT a male gets from a relationship, and that most women can't function without a man to take care of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Adam86shadow had no problems despite being in a wheelchair and having a ventilator.
    And he's the avatar of all disabled people, because reasons
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to think less of those who utilize brothels and think it's pretty gross.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Being in a committed relationship, living a life of servitude for wife and kids, being bossed around all day and denied sex unless gifts - manly man
    Sounds like a bad relationship.

for a small price you get all the good out of dating. and none of the ''spending time'' shit. Bitch let me raid!

15+ Year Old Account

Limiting interactions with females to the bare minimum, pay for sex and go your merry way without any obligation - Pathetic.

Why? Because reasons.
    Reasons being (partly) that we tend to think being in a loving relationship and having intimacy with someone who wants you is something people want - and so we think higher of those who are able to make that happen. There's also the effect of "this man is loved and wanted, thus must have some good qualities" vs. "this man is unloved and unwanted, thus must be undesirable"

If someone genuinely wants to be alone and genuinely prefers paying for sex rather than having sex with a someone who wants them back, fair dues, but that's not the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Sorry, but I'm with Tilli on this. Just because there are some understandable outliers, doesn't change what most of the customerbase is like.

The brothel neighbourhoods are full with lone drunk guys or junkies wandering around, not with guys in wheelchairs.
    And yet you don't deny the existence of such outliers (understandable outliers even). She still extends the "sex is easy to find" (and the pathetic part) to those outliers anyway. Do you think they would visit brothels if that was the case? Do guys in wheelchairs have some thing for being in "lovely" neighborhoods full of drunks and junkies that I'm not aware of?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2015-09-10 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted

Why? Because reasons.

Edit: Could it be that females are so opposed to Brothels because they know they are a cheap alternative to THE ONLY BENEFIT a male gets from a relationship, and that most women can't function without a man to take care of them?
    i think you're not in a great marriage lol

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    Now, roughly based on that, sex, or the possibility of sex, has always been a form of a currency for women. It is power. They offer compansionship and the chance of sex to a man, and a man is willing to do just about anything for the woman, including providing for her economically even for the rest of the woman's life.
    Exactly.
    Typically if a woman is mad at you, she wouldn't have sex with you.
    Why, what's the problem ? There shouldn't be any connection between the two.
    Except that there is, the woman is using the sex to punish you and to prevent you from doing the same thing in the future. If you could go to a prostitute, this power is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    i think you're not in a great marriage lol
    Not married, learnt from the mistakes of others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Exactly.
    Typically if a woman is mad at you, she wouldn't have sex with you.
    Why, what's the problem ? There shouldn't be any connection between the two.
    Except that there is, the woman is using the sex to punish you and to prevent you from doing the same thing in the future. If you could go to a prostitute, this power is lost.
    What? Of course there's a connection. If you're angry with someone, you're not as eager to cozy up to them.

Back in the 1890s child labor was a big problem in the US and there was much abuse. Women organized, even though they couldn't vote at the time and got child labor outlawed. After that women went after prostitution and got that made illegal, then they went after alcohol and got that made illegal, drugs too. Basically anything that was fun women organized and made it illegal.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Not married, learnt from the mistakes of others.
    colour me shocked! :P

Deleted
    I think it makes total sense for some people and it's up to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Back in the 1890s child labor was a big problem in the US and there was much abuse. Women organized, even though they couldn't vote at the time and got child labor outlawed. After that women went after prostitution and got that made illegal, then they went after alcohol and got that made illegal, drugs too. Basically anything that was fun women organized and made it illegal.
    child labour is pretty fun tbh