My sound occasionally just gets 'stuck'

Hello,

I have my new PC for a good month now. I however didn't listen to music often previously, these last few days I've been listening tons of music and have noticed a fairly annoying issue.

I just simply turn on a mix on youtube of an hour or 2 and then the sound just randomly gets stuck, I just hear a long 'BRRRRRRRRRR' until I use the mouse to set it on a different time in the music video. However, if I click on the exact spot the issue started or just before that, it plays fine for 10 seconds and then gets stuck again. This happened on multiple music videos, the odd thing it hasn't happened while gaming (yet).

I've installed all the drivers of my motherboard and Win10 is up to date. It happens when I plug the headset in on the front headset port on my PC, when I use the headset port on my motherboard and when I connect it with the wireless bluetooth USB. It sometimes works fine for an hour or 2, then starts happening again.

It also happens when I use the sound on my monitor and the sound of my second screen, a TV.

Anyone has a clue why this happens and how to fix it?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, my PC specs are in my signature.
    Last edited by aevitas; 2015-09-10 at 10:14 PM.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior