Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Clinton Campaign: “Whatever you can get away with just do it”

Video proof of criminal activity.

Will they be arrested?
    Will they be charged with a felony?
    Will Hillary condemn or even acknowledge it?

My money says no.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Are these the same people that released the videos of Planned Parenthood staff auctioning off live babies for atheists to eat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Are these the same people that released the videos of Planned Parenthood staff auctioning off live babies for atheists to eat?
    Was going to ask the same question. Beat me to it. I reinforce your post. I demand answers!

No, its Project Veritas ie James O'Keefe. The original king of deceptive editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    No, its Project Veritas ie James O'Keefe. The original king of deceptive editing.
    Deceptive editing is like when NBC edited the Trayvon 911 tape to paint a picture different from what the full version would have.

What you're seeing here are peoples complete statements.

And, come on, they even acknowledge they are breaking the law so ...what more do you want?
    MAGA

No, this is "Project Veritas". If you listen to them you deserve to be lied to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    And, come on, they even acknowledge they are breaking the law so ...what more do you want?
    We'll start with "a credible reporter".

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's by "Project Veritas", a front for notorious conservative activist, burglar, and video editor James O'Keefe - I know he's gone after Planned Parenthood in the past; I'll be honest, I stopped watching after the ironic "Project Veritas" name came up.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

lol maybe when the drudge report has an article on this I'll take it seriosuly. not that I support Clinton anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We'll start with "a credible reporter".
    I remember you making over 100 posts proclaiming that Mike Brown had his hands up.

You didn't need a "credible report" then.

And what we have here is video tape so what are you implying?

Do you think you're watching CGI?
    MAGA

I remember you making over 100 posts proclaiming that Mike Brown had his hands up.

You didn't need a "credible report" then.

And what we have here is video tape so what are you implying?

Do you think you're watching CGI?
    So Project Veritas is credible because witnesses in Ferguson?

So Project Veritas is credible because witnesses in Ferguson?
    Yea that's actually exactly what I said too wasn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    I'll be honest, I stopped watching after the ironic "Project Veritas" name came up.
    That's too bad you missed Hillary Clinton supporters discussing how they committed felonies.

Not somebody claiming they did.

The people themselves caught on video with their own words.
    MAGA

Yea that's actually exactly what I said too wasn't it?
    You'll forgive me for not understanding what my posts in the Ferguson thread have to do with Project Veritas's credibility.

- - - Updated - - -

That's too bad you missed Hillary Clinton supporters discussing how they committed felonies.
    Yeah and ACORN employees discussed how to help people cheat on their taxes

Meh, Oh look some one who has an axe to grind against political person A !

Not sure how many times we are going to need to say it ...
    Media is not information anymore it is pointed agenda bending OR entertainment.
    Politicians at the upper levels (case in point) are beholden only to the people who pump money into their campaigns.
    not the voters.

2 seconds in Project Veritas, this is 100% BS, but Megyn Kelly loves this shit Im sure she'll feature it all week over on Fox News!!!!

You'll forgive me for not understanding what my posts in the Ferguson thread have to do with Project Veritas's credibility.
    There was none made.

Go re-read the post, it was directed solely towards you.

It questioned your ability to accept something without proof so long as it aligns with your confirmation bias, and then to question something that does not as being "not credible" even when it comes with video evidence.
    MAGA

There was none made.

Go re-read the post, it was directed solely towards you.

It questioned your ability to accept something without proof so long as it aligns with your confirmation bias, and then to question something that does not as being "not credible" even when it comes with video evidence.
    So in other words, I claim that Project Veritas is not credible and your counter point is to just go after me. That's rational.

They lie and distort on a regular basis. Their entire business model is pedaling horseshit to people who want to believe it. That doesn't change just because you can't see how they might be lying in a given instance. Anyone who trusts them deserves to be lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Media is not information anymore it is pointed agenda bending OR entertainment.
    I mean there's really just no good reason to believe something that is caught on tape especially if you don't agree with the reality if what it catches, right?

But hey you, and everybody else here in denial, can prove me wrong.

I submitted my evidence, its up there on video tape.

You guys submit yours and I will look at it.
    MAGA

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every Presidential candidate has hundreds of people working for them, plus thousands of volunteers. This is just 1 rando worker, not a big conspiracy. And he didn't even break the law. As far as playing political games and pushing the limits, that's a game *every* candidate plays. That goes for candidates making sure minorities and women are at the forefront of every appearance to give the impression of diversity in their support, even if they are just cherry picking people to stand behind them, to Jesse Jackson-type appearances like Mike Huckabee and others did with the no-name clerk in Kentucky when she was released from jail.

So in other words, I claim that Project Veritas is not credible and your counter point is to just go after me. That's rational.

They lie and distort on a regular basis. Their entire business model is pedaling horseshit to people who want to believe it. That doesn't change just because you can't see how they might be lying in a given instance. Anyone who trusts them deserves to be lied to.
    I have no idea who these people are and I don't care.

They have real people who are confirmed Hillary campaign workers on video tape using their own words to describe how they committed a crime.

Can you dispute that?
    MAGA

I have no idea who these people are and I don't care.
    Then you deserve to be lied to.