Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Project Veritas? Come on, try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    There were other videos?
    Yes, the video is one of his undercover "journalists" purchasing some Hillary swag from the campaign on the behalf of a Canadian who had been told that they couldn't sell to them because of campaign finance laws. Apparently, this was an example of some sort of outrageous foreign financing of Hillary's campaign. A reporter then actually asked if the whole thing was a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

Video proof of criminal activity.

Will they be arrested?
    Will they be charged with a felony?
    Will Hillary condemn or even acknowledge it?

My money says no.
    In many cases, the existence of the video is the ONLY criminal activity. In a number of states in which O'Keefe makes these videos there are eavesdropping laws that make it a crime to create audio or video of private conversations without the consent of all parties. But, I'm guessing you don't mind as much when he isn't arrested for a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You know she's not even in the video right?
    Yeah, I do. It's still a continuation of a pattern of deceit and lawbreaking directly tied to her political ambitions, whether it's her directly or the staffers that have to be put into place, vetted and approved by a chain of command that eventually ends with her it's just more of the same. We're going on 20+ years of these types of situations turning up around her and people are still surprised, shrug it off or dismiss it as old news.

What was the first thing that her senior staffers did in regards to this? Deny any wrongdoing and start the blame game, no different than any of the other messes either she or her political machine have gotten themselves into and really at this point it's not much of a stretch to say that her attempts to brush up her image utterly fail when a simple undercover gotcha agent can so easily show that the daily workings of her machine are corrupt, corrupt, corrupt.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So Project Veritas is credible because witnesses in Ferguson?
    They admit guilt on the video tape. It's actually the lawyer admitting it. What more do you need?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post

In many cases, the existence of the video is the ONLY criminal activity. In a number of states in which O'Keefe makes these videos there are eavesdropping laws that make it a crime to create audio or video of private conversations without the consent of all parties. But, I'm guessing you don't mind as much when he isn't arrested for a felony.
    If it's in a public space you have no privacy. Eavesdropping presumes you aren't involved in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    They admit guilt on the video tape. It's actually the lawyer admitting it. What more do you need?
    I'd honestly believe it if breibart posted evidence over these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I'd honestly believe it if breibart posted evidence over these guys.
    So the tape is altered is what you're saying? Amazing...

Well the people behind this video have been known to alter their footage before uploading it.

If it's in a public space you have no privacy. Eavesdropping presumes you aren't involved in the conversation.
    Many of his tapes aren't in public. The conversations in this video at the headquarters is not a public conversation, nor were the videos at ACORN.

The last tape verita released was heavily edit. So I will never take anything they say at face value. I will wait for the facts.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-09-12 at 12:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    he needs it to be about a conservative then it would certainly be true
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Verification from a credible source would be lovely.

I know nothing about American politics, haven't watched the video, and have no idea what "Project Veritas" is, but a name like that is all I need to know this is some agenda-ridden horseshit "whistleblower" feeding "the truth" and borderline conspiracy theories to gullible right-wing nutjobs.

How accurate would that assessment be?

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Yeah, I do. It's still a continuation of a pattern of deceit and lawbreaking directly tied to her political ambitions, whether it's her directly or the staffers that have to be put into place, vetted and approved by a chain of command that eventually ends with her it's just more of the same. We're going on 20+ years of these types of situations turning up around her and people are still surprised, shrug it off or dismiss it as old news.
    Again, she has literally nothing to do with this except that they happen to work many levels below her. Do you accuse the CEO of wrong doing any time a random employee fucks up?

What was the first thing that her senior staffers did in regards to this? Deny any wrongdoing and start the blame game, no different than any of the other messes
    Accepts responsibility? Guilty! Denies responsbility? See? Look how terrible she is!

20 years of the Clinton Rules gets us here.

It's up on Drudge and has been since around the point you made your post.
    checked, still only use the video that I have no intention of trusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conviction in a court of law would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    My money says no.
    her money agrees with you
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Billary Cunton supporters are just as bad as Trump supporters, blind to the fact their piece of shit for a human being favorite candidates need to be removed as presidential candidates. This video looks fake btw....also a right wing bias site.

I don't support Clinton. I also know Project Veritas is more full of shit than a backed up treatment plant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering this is republicans motto when it comes to corporations, this would a good thing for republican voters no?

In any case a single employee or volunteer does not speak for an entire campaign. There's kind of one person who can speak for their own campaign, the candidate themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Billary Cunton supporters are just as bad as Trump supporters, blind to the fact their piece of shit for a human being favorite candidates need to be removed as presidential candidates. This video looks fake btw....also a right wing bias site.
    No one here really defended Hillary but rather pointed out the dubious and sketchy source who posted the video (Project Veritas).