Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Idk targeting all feminists is a bit of a stretch.

There are a few who I wouldn't cry over in the news though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    This is a Canadian thing, not the first time. Feminists send themselves the threats lol. The school is on alert, but the police was quick to dismiss it and issued that while they are looking into finding who made the threat, they dont plan on doing anything else related to the issue. Basically even the COPS know this is another waste of time.

But putting out death threats, on others or yourself is still waste of cops time and a crime. So yeah police doing its job.
    Actually I believe this.

Feminists are crazy fucks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    ^^A primary example of toxic masculinity. My worth is not determined by how much sex I get, nor does it matter if I would pay for it. I don't even like booty.

I wouldn't do it anyway, because I'm aware of the abuses and exploitation that women experience in the legal industries that they willingly and knowingly enter.

Ughh, you're such a misyogonist.
    <3 you bigzo haha

(I can say that secure in my masculinity because we're awesome)
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Yes, because anonymous online threats are indicative that someone is actually going to go out and kill that person. Really, all online threats are credible and aren't done to just make people scared or for the individual to vent. That's why youtube is so scurry, because it's a den of murderers and cancer-giving wizards.
    Threatening someone with violence is illegal.

It's the police's job to monitor illegal activities.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Actually I believe this.

Feminists are crazy fucks
    Somehow, just going out on a limb, I think actual violence against outspoken women is more common than false flag whatevers.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they're faking it like all the other times for attention and to deflect criticism. Same old story.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Yeah they're faking it like all the other times for attention and to deflect criticism. Same old story.
    it's called raising awareness, bigot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "unspecified online threats"

But nevertheless people are confusing. If they hate Feminism why are they feeding into the Feminist narrative so god damn much? What a bunch of idiots.
    Actually, if nobody else makes any threats then they often resort to staging them themselves. Then again, they take pretty much everything, even just voicing disagreement as harassment and threats. Therefore it's impossible NOT to feed in their narrative.

Inb4 meg lanker simons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nelly676 View Post
    Not even looking at the comments but Im going to take a wild guess that goblinpaladin, bovinity divinity and xarim are all saying that this is all feminists fault.
    I like how you perceive us as monoliths -
    Regardless, None of us is saying its their fault, I, am saying they made it up.
    Fault implies they 'deserved' to be threatened with violence, and i reject violence as a political solution, I am saying they are opportunistic cretins with no considerations of right and wrong because they are, like most lefties, driven by a moral superiority which means they are above silly things, like the law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I wonder this too. If it wasn't for the local forum MRA's I wouldn't even know what most of these extremist fringe feminist groups would've been up to over the past years.
    You know plenty of the 'extremist fringe groups' are 100% mainstream?
    - Hell this thread alone:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1862709-Better-that-five-innocent-students-get-expelled-than-one-guilty-student-stay-enrolled?p=36155344#post36155344

He is a fucking congressman - You do not get to call them the unrepresentative extreme fringe then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Somehow, just going out on a limb, I think actual violence against outspoken women is more common than false flag whatevers.
    Don't think so.
    Name me the last incident of this kind?
    - You are drawing a blank now aren't you? (hint, there is this Canadian...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Well, that is what happens when you make people used to very conservative and punitive forms of law and government.
    This happens in the UK too and Ditching due process for rapists is a very common feminist idea - Once again, you Don't get to call it unrepresentative.
    Also Jared polis is a democrat.